Profile for samskip > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Umbro Men's Baselayer Baselayer L/S Top  - White, XX-Large
Umbro Men's Baselayer Baselayer L/S Top - White, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, 15 Oct 2014
I've never worn clothing like this before, so you can imagine how surprised I was when I wore these in some very wet and extremely windy conditions, I didn't experience any cold. So thin yet keeps all the cold out, at my age this is important. So why are you reading this, go buy some!

More Mile Cheviot Trail Shoe Black/Grey/Yellow
More Mile Cheviot Trail Shoe Black/Grey/Yellow
Offered by Start Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars great grip, 15 Oct 2014
These trail shoes are really good on turf or track, even on road, I love 'em. There is a very small problem tho. When on the trail try not to tread on flat stone that is flat stone bigger than your shoe, as they can slip. That being said , they fit well , wear well and when going up or down our Welsh mountains grip really well. I'm going to get another pair.

Camel Active Men's Leather Belt Brown XXL
Camel Active Men's Leather Belt Brown XXL

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT CARDBOARD, 19 Sep 2014
I've bought lots of belts online but I've only bought one good one. THIS ONE ! buy it you won't be disappointed.

5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides
5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars need a pump for your garden? look no further., 19 Sep 2014
Oh yes! just the fellow. I used this to rid my garden of brambles, worked like a charm, does the biz.The carry strap is a bonus. All in all a very good piece of kit!

Vktech Pack of 20 Stainless Steel 15cm Wire Keychain Cable Key Ring for Outdoor Hiking
Offered by vktech-HK

5.0 out of 5 stars super strong wire things, 19 Sep 2014
I love these things! I'm damned if I know what to do with them apart from using them for a key ring but there must be something, You can link them all together and if u get enough of them maybe use them as a tow rope? No but seriously they are really strong, I'm getting more!

Bayer Garden 1L Glyphosate Concentrate
Bayer Garden 1L Glyphosate Concentrate
Offered by Pantiles Nurseries Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Killing green stuff, 19 Sep 2014
You might have to be careful with this stuff but boy does it work well. Don't expect to see brambles wither and die in minutes because it takes a while to work , BUT, it does work, and works well.

Desktop Computer Telephone Blue Two Ends Keyboards Cleaning Ash Brush
Desktop Computer Telephone Blue Two Ends Keyboards Cleaning Ash Brush
Offered by Well-Goal

5.0 out of 5 stars dusterific, 19 Sep 2014
Just brilliant, gets dust from anything. my keyboard is sparkling, so is my screen and everthing around it . the problem you will have is putting it down coz it really works well

SLX Gold digiTop Amplified High Performance Indoor Aerial for TV (UHF/Freeview), FM Radio, DAB Radio, Wideband

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of rubbish, 19 Sep 2014
this is terrible don't buy it , it doesn't work. I live just 1 mile from a transmitter, all the neighbours have their tv aerials pointing to it , i can see the damm thing from my kitchen. but this monstrosity cant pick anything up. Looks like a tv prop, and like a prop it doesn't actually work.

Krühlstein® professional 30pc watch repair tool kit in nylon bag
Krühlstein® professional 30pc watch repair tool kit in nylon bag
Offered by Kruhlstein

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant tool set, 19 Sep 2014
This is a wonderful kit, everything u need to mess about with your watch, or somebody else's.The tools are really well made and I reckon that this is actually under priced. Get a set now before they find out and change it.

Kyjen Kibble Drop Dog Games Puzzle Toy
Kyjen Kibble Drop Dog Games Puzzle Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars dog puzzle toy, 25 April 2014
Arrived on time , well packaged,and fairly robust.
I use my dogs favourite treats and he now gets really excited when I put one in the top. he then uses his sense of smell to find the treat and cannot wait to get the next one.
Great product. Would recommend to anyone with a dog.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3