Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Active Listening
Active Listening
by Carl R. Rogers

5.0 out of 5 stars "If I want to help a man reduce his defensiveness ..., 16 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Active Listening (Paperback)
"If I want to help a man reduce his defensiveness and become more adaptive, I must try to reduce the threat of myself as his potential changer." (P.6)

"When people are listened to sensitively they tend to listen to themselves with more care and make sure exactly what they are feeling and thinking." (P.4)

"The question or challenge frequently is a masked expression of feelings or needs which the speaker is far more anxious to communicate than he is to have the surface questions answered. Because he cannot speak these feelings openly, the speaker must disguise them to himself and others in an acceptable form." (P.7)

The One Dollar Horse: Book 1
The One Dollar Horse: Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars one dollar horse, 2 May 2013
I've loved horses all my life. This book has inspired me to write my own. It is called 'Owl-tastrophe.'I recomend it for the Queen.

The Owl Killers
The Owl Killers

5.0 out of 5 stars i luv owls, 1 May 2013
This review is from: The Owl Killers (Kindle Edition)
omg.$o g00d! i love this bbookk ssso muuccchhh.forget loling around boyz and have an adventure.my name is ruby and i love anything owly.i am 10

Lord Loss (The Demonata, Book 1)
Lord Loss (The Demonata, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ruby, 27 April 2013
I love this book !I was born to read. you have to read it. i love werewolves,vampires and anything else.this is perfect for me.