Profile for Steve Holmes > Reviews

Content by Steve Holmes

Steve Holmes (Fareham, Hampshire, UK.)

Belkin F8T016NG Mini Bluetooth Adapter - Windows XP and earlier not Windows 7 or later

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Mini Bluetooth Adapter., 5 July 2009
Belkin Mini Bluetooth Adapter * Class 2; 10M

Initially I bought this product so that I could download my music from my laptop to my mobile phone.
I must admit I was expecting a longwinded method to set it up, but it was so simple; I just plugged it in to a spare USB port and it was ready to go thirty seconds later. My phone picked up the laptop and vice versa. It really was that simple.
Because the device is so small, you do not even remember it is there; until you have to use it. Simple and easy to use, with fast download and upload usage. Perfect for any Bluetooth device.
I have used it to download maps to my GPS, send print instructions to my printer and store all my music on my phones 8GB SDHC card. I have also used it to retrieve photographs from my mobile phone and from my DSLR camera.
This is perfect if you want to make your computer Bluetooth compatible.
Steve
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2011 3:05 PM BST