Profile for shrek1895 > Reviews

Content by shrek1895

shrek1895

Samsung Galaxy Camera - White (16MP, 21x Optical Zoom, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS) 4.8 inch HD Touch LCD
Offered by Unique Savings
Price: 191.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 8 Dec 2012
I've had mine since the week of release and I must admit I love it.

Yes its full of gimmicks and toys, and to be frank I'd say they compliment what is actually a very capable camera in its own right.

The connectivity via 3g works a treat, and alot of the "apps" I've downloaded have really come into there own on this device as apposed to having to deal with the limitations of a phone camera lens and sensor.

I'll be honest I didn't intend on buying this, I was on the hunt for a Canon G12 or G15, but spotted this and thought why not. For me it really does inject a great deal of fun into your photography and you won't be compromising on quality while your at it. For years I've been lugging around some serious DSLR kit and lenses so its a total joy for the more recreational stuff to just be able to pick this up and go and have a whole host of gadgets, gizmos and connectivity at my finger tips.

The one downside I would point out is the battery life is pretty awful, certainly not a charge once a week sort of gadget! That said, additional batteries seem to be cheap enough so I'd suggest having one of those "just in case"!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2013 12:29 AM GMT