Profile for Boggmonster2 > Reviews

30 Minute-Knits: 60 Quick and Easy Knitted Projects
30 Minute-Knits: 60 Quick and Easy Knitted Projects
by Carol Meldrum

3.0 out of 5 stars Gave My Wife A Few More Craft Ideas, 27 Sep 2013
Looks as though it could be quite useful but my wife hasn't used it much so far... It's probably better for ideas rather than the patterns.

Hoya 40.5mm UV(C) Digital HMC Screw-in Filter
Hoya 40.5mm UV(C) Digital HMC Screw-in Filter

4.0 out of 5 stars Protects the Lens, 27 Sep 2013
My main requirement was to protect the lens which it does. I do find though that I sometimes get a green or blue image on the photograph if the light falls on the filter at a certain angel.

Lowepro 9 x 13cm Lens Case - Black
Lowepro 9 x 13cm Lens Case - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does Exactly What I Wanted, 27 Sep 2013
Need I say more?

Esay to fasten on to a belt, doesn't come off and almost any size of lens fits in safely.

Photoshop Elements 10 For Dummies
Photoshop Elements 10 For Dummies
by Barbara Obermeier

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm Glad This is for Dummies Otherwise I Might Struggle, 27 Sep 2013
As a new user of Photograph Elements I find that there is a lot of information to assimilate. Whilst the book does go through 1 step at a time it does assume that you know certain facts which may not always be the case. I'm still going....

Byron Elro RVS46LA E27 Bulb Stainless Steel Wall Light with PIR Motion Detector and LED Twilight,25w

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, 7 Aug 2011
I've been looking for the perfect light, with PIR, that would light up the front door without illuminatying the whole garden. This is perfect, easy to fit and looks great.