Profile for Sammi > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
OXO Good Grips Corn Holders
OXO Good Grips Corn Holders

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought this; a high-quality buy., 29 Dec. 2015
So if you, like me, have butterfingers (and not just because of the corn!) or have a toddler with a massive independent streak, these things are for you. They're lovely and big, and wash well in the dishwasher!

Pourty Easy-to-Pour Potty (Blue)
Pourty Easy-to-Pour Potty (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I bought this., 29 Dec. 2015
Oh my god. If anything has made potty training easier, it's THIS! The edges to the seat are nice and wide, so if a toddler is doing one of their ultra long poos, they don't get plastic digging into their thighs. So easy to clean and pour away the wee, and my toddler likes to do this himself too, regrettably. It's much cleaner than the bowl potties.

Ergo Baby Original Baby Carrier (Black/Camel)
Ergo Baby Original Baby Carrier (Black/Camel)
Offered by TCF Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant buy, worth the money and a trusted brand., 29 Dec. 2015
A fantastic baby carrier. I used this with the infant insert, with my newborn, and stopped using it only recently, about 2 years old, where I used a toddler carrier. He can still fit in this at nearly 3, but not to sleep in like he still loves to do!

Streetwize LWACC37 Eco - Bin - Black
Streetwize LWACC37 Eco - Bin - Black
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect purchase., 29 Dec. 2015
I use this for my mixed recycling bag in my kitchen. It's so easy to set up and use, and supports the 75L sacks we use well.

Konfidence Swim Jacket / swim vest - NEW Navy & Blue Palm - 18 months-3 yrs - adjustable swimming aid
Offered by Konfidence

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 29 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Konfidence Float Jacket Pink (Toy)
This is really good but it rides up their backs. It would be ideal if there was some sort of crotch strap.

Spilly Spoon Medicine Spoon (Green)
Spilly Spoon Medicine Spoon (Green)
Offered by Spilly Spoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for those independent toddlers!, 29 Dec. 2015
I saw this at the baby show, and I found it amazing. My toddler is so independent and hates the idea of me spooning anything into his mouth. This solves the problem!

Hangerworld 11-Inch Plastic Coat Hangers with Trouser/Skirt Clips for Baby and Toddler Clothes, Pack of 10, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for kids clothes, 29 Dec. 2015
Fantastic value for money, they're really strong!

Childs Farm hand wash for mucky mitts 250ml
Childs Farm hand wash for mucky mitts 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for sensitive skin, 29 Dec. 2015
Great stuff! It gets the stuff off their hands that only toddlers seem to get on their hands!

Kitchen Craft Banana Case
Kitchen Craft Banana Case

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this thing., 29 Dec. 2015
People love this thing.

Cette Dublin Classic Women's Tights White Large
Cette Dublin Classic Women's Tights White Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Dec. 2015
Perfect fit and lovely and thick.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8