Profile for Sammi > Reviews

Premier Housewares Vintage Home Utensil Holder with Tools - Black
Premier Housewares Vintage Home Utensil Holder with Tools - Black
Price: 8.87

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 28 April 2014
But the actual utensils are a bit small. Gave them to Toddler to play with and put my larger ones in there.

Mommy's Helper Toilet Seat Lid-Lok
Mommy's Helper Toilet Seat Lid-Lok
Offered by Kooky Kids
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 April 2014
Once I'd deciphered the instructions, this sat on my toilet seat perfectly. My toddler's just going through that stage of putting things down the loo and reaching down into it so I wanted to protect him and the plumbing. It's simple to undo even if you've got a tummy bug and are in a rush!

Floral Ceiling Pendant Shade, Pink
Floral Ceiling Pendant Shade, Pink
Offered by The Light Factory
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this thing, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Floral Ceiling Pendant Shade, Pink
You have to assemble it yourself which contrary to the previous reviews, is NOT hard! It is very plasticy looking but in the bedroom it looks great, and it's a good distraction tool for my toddler when I'm trying to get dressed!

ClevaSafe Blind Cord Safe Winders
ClevaSafe Blind Cord Safe Winders
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 28 April 2014
These are good but I couldn't get them to do what the picture says - I had to use one for each cord, otherwise one way they just clog up, the other way they snap apart. I had to phone Clevamama in Ireland to get them to email me the instructions because I thought I was doing it wrong! They're good for the (in my case) right-hand side cords that you barely use.

JVL 40 x 70 cm Home Sweet Home Coir Coconut PVC Backed Entrance Door Mat
JVL 40 x 70 cm Home Sweet Home Coir Coconut PVC Backed Entrance Door Mat
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars So so, 28 April 2014
This looks lovely, but although I haven't had the colour come out of it, I have suffered with coconut hair all over the entrance to my flat!

Pendeford 20 cm Stainless Steel Colander
Pendeford 20 cm Stainless Steel Colander
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 April 2014
This is a fantastic, versatile piece of kit. It's been a superhero hat, a makeshift drum, a handy little basket for carrying around lazy little unwell trains. Oh, and you can drain your tatties with it.

Colourworks 28cm Green Silicone Spoon Spatula
Colourworks 28cm Green Silicone Spoon Spatula
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 28 April 2014
Bought this for my slow cooker, food processor and ceramic pan. Does the trick and looks a pretty colour in my black kitchen.

EliteHome Collection 179 x 254 cm 100 Percent Cotton Waffle Large 2 Seater Sofa or Double Bed Throw, Black
Price: 12.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Shrunk in the wash!, 28 April 2014
This was really nice when I put it on, but when my toddler inevitably got food and everything all over it, I put it in the wash on 20. It came out half the size!

Creative Party Jungle Buddies 1st Birthday Invites
Creative Party Jungle Buddies 1st Birthday Invites
Offered by Craftbarrow
Price: 1.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 28 April 2014
These were really sweet little things to send out for my boy's first birthday. I kept one as a memento!

Keep it Handy Toilet Blocks x 6 (Pack of 8, Total 48 Blocks)
Keep it Handy Toilet Blocks x 6 (Pack of 8, Total 48 Blocks)

3.0 out of 5 stars They don't last very long so you need a multipack, 28 April 2014
I bought these and put one in my cistern as required. The Bloo ones last about a month, but these ones seem to last a week of use with one adult and toddler. They turn the water a reassuring blue but considering I'm on my third one already it's a bit uneconomical.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4