Profile for Sammi > Reviews

Content by Sammi

Sammi

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
iPhone 6 Case, Anker® Ultra Protective Case With Built-in Clear Screen Protector for iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) Drop-Tested, Dust Proof Design (Black/Blue)
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, except for the screen protector!, 20 May 2015
I hate bulky phone covers but this isn't one, really. It does have added bulk but that's a small price to pay for protecting your phone. A few things I've noticed though; you have to really get your finger at the bottom to get the upward menu. Also the plastic screen cover is rubbish! I cut it out and used my glass adhesive one! It is extremely easy to apply and has about an inch of one side being soft so you can easily remove it.

MB Square black - The square bento box
MB Square black - The square bento box
Offered by Bear And Bear Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!, 14 Jan. 2015
Yes, This is what I've been looking for all of my working life! Enough room to put two meals in (I'm a nurse and work 14 hour days). It did leak soup from the side once but I think it's the way I put the lid on in a rush! Very smart, very good.

LE 3.5W MR16 GU10 LED Bulbs, 50W Halogen Bulbs Equivalent, 300lm, Warm White, 3000K, 120°Beam Angle, Recessed Lighting, Track Lighting, LED Light Bulbs, Pack of 5 Units
Offered by Neon Mart

4.0 out of 5 stars Very bright, if not a bit ugly!, 14 Jan. 2015
Very very bright! These are meant to be warm light but to be honest, next to my halogen 'warm white' they look a bit clinical. Grasses up the sly toddler pen marks on the walls. However, they won't let you stand on the drawing pin!

Only 4 stars cos they look ugly as Satan's rear end.

4 x Clear Plastic Dining Chair Seat Cushion Covers Protectors.
4 x Clear Plastic Dining Chair Seat Cushion Covers Protectors.
Offered by Supports Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 23 Sept. 2014
These are simple squares of plastic with ties on them. Quite cheap but durable. Fits on our strangely shaped chairs no problem and go brilliant under a booster seat!!

Abode Steam Mop, 450ml, 900 Watt, Black
Abode Steam Mop, 450ml, 900 Watt, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Really complicated science, 24 Aug. 2014
If you're looking to half-wittingly point this device at your tile floor and it be sparkling clean, never using products again, this is not the device for you.

Here's the science: high heat kills bacteria and helps cut through grime. Steam is high heat. With a bit of Flash or wood cleaner, this device will get rid of grime and cack that's on your floor and help ensure that when your toddler drops yet another piece of banana on the floor, you're not unwittingly feeding him the contents of a public loo.

Premier Housewares Vintage Home Utensil Holder with Tools - Black
Premier Housewares Vintage Home Utensil Holder with Tools - Black
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 28 April 2014
But the actual utensils are a bit small. Gave them to Toddler to play with and put my larger ones in there.

Mommy's Helper Toilet Seat Lid-Lok
Mommy's Helper Toilet Seat Lid-Lok

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 April 2014
Once I'd deciphered the instructions, this sat on my toilet seat perfectly. My toddler's just going through that stage of putting things down the loo and reaching down into it so I wanted to protect him and the plumbing. It's simple to undo even if you've got a tummy bug and are in a rush!

Floral Ceiling Pendant Shade, Pink
Floral Ceiling Pendant Shade, Pink
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this thing, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Floral Ceiling Pendant Shade, Pink
You have to assemble it yourself which contrary to the previous reviews, is NOT hard! It is very plasticy looking but in the bedroom it looks great, and it's a good distraction tool for my toddler when I'm trying to get dressed!

ClevaSafe Blind Cord Safe Winders
ClevaSafe Blind Cord Safe Winders

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 28 April 2014
These are good but I couldn't get them to do what the picture says - I had to use one for each cord, otherwise one way they just clog up, the other way they snap apart. I had to phone Clevamama in Ireland to get them to email me the instructions because I thought I was doing it wrong! They're good for the (in my case) right-hand side cords that you barely use.

JVL 40 x 70 cm Home Sweet Home Coir Coconut PVC Backed Entrance Door Mat
JVL 40 x 70 cm Home Sweet Home Coir Coconut PVC Backed Entrance Door Mat

3.0 out of 5 stars So so, 28 April 2014
This looks lovely, but although I haven't had the colour come out of it, I have suffered with coconut hair all over the entrance to my flat!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4