Profile for Beckii > Reviews

Dexter: Complete Season 1 [DVD]
Dexter: Complete Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael C. Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this show!, 28 Mar. 2013
I bought this for my dad as a birthday present since I had seen them all and loved them, and now he loves them too! Disc worked perfectly and we enjoyed many hours watching the episodes back to back (Dexter can be slightly addictive - you always want to know what happens next!). All-in-all an excellent product!

LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (Xbox 360)
LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (Xbox 360)
Offered by games-wizard

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this game!, 28 Mar. 2013
Granted it isn't as good as the 'Years 1-4' game, it doesn't seem to have the same charm and cuteness, but this was to be expected with the storyline of the books/films getting darker as it went on. Still a perfect game for me and my sister to play on and we enjoyed many hours on it (we like to complete the games 100%). There are also new features added such as new spells and new abilities for different characters. The achievements weren't as exciting/cute as the first game which was disappointing, but the actual game play was very enjoyable.

Kodak EasyShare M583 Digital Still Camera - Black (14MP, 8x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Best camera ever!, 28 Mar. 2013
I absolutely love this camera! It takes perfect pictures with no blurriness as long as you put it on the right setting. The special features are amazing, I particularly love the photo booth mode! Been dropped a few times but still works perfectly. Video quality is acceptable, though I wouldn't recommend it if you're working on some big movie production, it's ideal for home videos. All-in-all a good camera and I'm glad I bought it!

The Very Best of Meat Loaf
The Very Best of Meat Loaf

4.0 out of 5 stars Works but was strange, 28 Mar. 2013
The disc works perfectly and was ideal for my mums birthday present. Although I found the order of the songs on the disc didn't match the order listed on the back of the case? However all the songs were there so no real problem, you just don't know what song will be on next!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present!, 28 Mar. 2013
Bought it for my little sister for Christmas and she absolutely loves it! She wears it nearly every day! It looks pretty and seems to be lasting well so all-in-all a good product :)

The Sims 3: Ambitions (PC/Mac DVD)
The Sims 3: Ambitions (PC/Mac DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best game ever!, 28 Mar. 2013
Literally haven't stopped playing it since I bought it! The new professions are an excellent addition and I love how you can now control what they do there! There are also a lot more items in the 'create a sim' and 'build and buy' modes, meaning there are lots of new things to add to your sim's world!

Toshiba THNU32HAY(BL5 - 32GB white
Toshiba THNU32HAY(BL5 - 32GB white
Offered by HM-Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Pefect for me, 28 Mar. 2013
I needed a memory stick for my university work, and this was ideal! Quite a large amount of space and installs itself the moment you plug it in. Had no problems with it at all!

Kit Memory Card Adapter - Micro SD to SD
Kit Memory Card Adapter - Micro SD to SD
Offered by Gadget Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 28 Mar. 2013
I needed one to put my photos from my camera onto my laptop because the software for my camera wasn't compatible with Windows 8. Works perfectly, just plug it in and away you go!

Trust Mini Optical Mouse for PC, Laptop - Pink
Trust Mini Optical Mouse for PC, Laptop - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely mouse, 28 Mar. 2013
Just perfect for my laptop... ready to use quickly, works perfectly, and looks pretty :) I use it every day!

Harry Potter - Kinect Required (Xbox 360)
Harry Potter - Kinect Required (Xbox 360)
Offered by EVERGAME

5.0 out of 5 stars Best game ever!!, 28 Mar. 2013
Excellent game have so much fun on it... although it can wear your arms out if you don't take any breaks!!