Profile for Silver Lady Surrey > Reviews

Content by Silver Lady Surrey

Silver Lady Surrey ""BMC"" (Surrey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Ultimate Hairstyle Handbook: With Over 40 Step-By-Step Picture Tutorials and Haircare Tips
by Abby Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have Hair Book for Every Girl, 9 Oct. 2015
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I showed my 7-year old Granddaughter who loved the pictures especially as she has long hair (lucky thing). Then i told my Hairdresser - she had bought a similar book to show my Granddaughter and I but it was not a patch on this one. My Hairdresser is now going to buy Abby Smith - The Ultimate Hairstyle Handbook as well.
We cannot rate it highly enough, Superb pictures. Coloured and plain. Shows instructions clearly. Detailed, well written. Lots of hints and advice. Great styles for long hair (sadly mine is not). Not expensive for how much fun you can have with the styles in the book.
I am not a Hair dresser but i give it 10/10 - It's Top Notch! Well done Abby Smith.

The ExecutionerTM Fly Swat Wasp Bug Mosquito Swatter Zapper
The ExecutionerTM Fly Swat Wasp Bug Mosquito Swatter Zapper

5.0 out of 5 stars THE EXECUTIONER IS HERE - WATCH OUT INSECTS!!!, 13 Sept. 2015
Wow, this Executioner is the Business. Really gets the job done. I should have had one sooner. Great service, THANK YOU.

blue Ice Fountain Candles ~ 2 PAck
blue Ice Fountain Candles ~ 2 PAck
Offered by MusiCandle UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Blue fountains highlighting a Birthday Cake., 21 Aug. 2015
This review is from: blue Ice Fountain Candles ~ 2 PAck
We put them each side of a birthday cake. They were quite nice. Perhaps we should have had more for effect but very glad we had at least two. They are very easy to use. Thanks very much for sending them to me so quickly, seller.

CDL Micro 3 m Gold Plated TV Aerial Cable (M-M) with Adapter (F-F) - Black
CDL Micro 3 m Gold Plated TV Aerial Cable (M-M) with Adapter (F-F) - Black
Offered by CDL Micro

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect Adapter, 30 Jun. 2015
Perfect for what we required. Great service. Thank you.

Regina Premium Fresh Royal Jelly: 90 capsules
Regina Premium Fresh Royal Jelly: 90 capsules
Offered by Vitamins Direct UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Jelly Jenious!!!, 30 Jun. 2015
Fantastic service delivering the capsules. Great product too.

4 Socket Extension Lead, Black, 3m with Neon Indicator
4 Socket Extension Lead, Black, 3m with Neon Indicator
Offered by Electro Supplies (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparky does it again, 30 Jun. 2015
This was exactly what we needed. It arrived so quickly. We were well pleased! Thank you supplier! xx

Horwood SW12 37 x 27 x 5 cm Lasagne Dish, White
Horwood SW12 37 x 27 x 5 cm Lasagne Dish, White

5.0 out of 5 stars BE INSPIRED, LOOK PROFESSIONAL, REALLY EASY TO USE DISHES., 13 Jun. 2015
I bought some of these dishes for myself. They are so good to use. They look great on the table. They have handles to carry them. We put them in the dishwasher and they are like new. I love them so much i have now bought some as a present for my Daughter In Law who loves cooking and she is pleased with them especially for displaying the food on the table. I am not a cook, but these dishes actually inspire me to attempt recipes. I cannot rate them highly enough. I think i am an advert for these dishes....
As for the service from the supplier. AMAZING. Really quick and easy. No problem. Have used them before and would definitely use them again!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH SUPPLIER FOR THE FAST, GREAT SERVICE AND SUPER PRODUCT. xx

10 Name Badges With Pins
10 Name Badges With Pins
Offered by Xpert Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Party Pieces, 1 Jun. 2015
These labels are exactly what we wanted for a party. They could not be better. Every guest will know whom they are talking to. Fabulous. Great service from the supplier - thank you xx

Youngblood Mineral Lengthening Mascara, Blackout, 10 g
Youngblood Mineral Lengthening Mascara, Blackout, 10 g

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite sexy eyes but they do show!!!, 1 Jun. 2015
Although the mascara arrived quickly with which i was pleased i was devastated at paying over £6. postage. Something like £6.75. I shall think twice before i order from there again.
The mascara is really nice and lovely to apply. It was recommended by someone who uses it and also Youngblood foundation. Says its the best.

Triumph Women's Amour Spotlight W Full Cup Plain Everyday Bra, Grey (Shadow Grey), 38E

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 1 Jun. 2015
Great underwear. Looks and feels good. Fast delivery. Recommended. Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6