Profile for Allie-AC/DC > Reviews

Funko Stormtrooper Star Wars Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head
Funko Stormtrooper Star Wars Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head
Offered by Toy Haven UK

4.0 out of 5 stars See the other review below., 1 Mar. 2014
Same review as the Chewbacca bobble head. Star war fans will like these characters. They are quite small about three
to four inches ..so they seem a bit expensive. but my grandson loves them.

Urban HQ Stainless Steel Kokopelli Black Resin & Silver Native American Indian Amulet Pendant - Supplied on a 18" Chain Necklace. Approx Size (0.5" wide by 1 " Long)

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy collector., 1 Mar. 2014
please see my review for the chewbacca bobble head. If you are a Star Wars fan you will love these bobble heads.

Funko Star Wars Chewbacca Funko Force Bobble Head
Funko Star Wars Chewbacca Funko Force Bobble Head
Offered by Laras_Kinderkiste

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy collector !, 1 Mar. 2014
I 'm no expert on these characters.....but my grandson is delighted with them .So if HE is happy then so am I !
I have a feeling this will not be the last visit to this site judging by the length of his 'must have list!! Only downside ...
they seem a bit pricey for the size of them. but I am assured by my grandson .... as he adds to his list... that they are
'well worth it' !That is all I can say about this product, except to mention that this is just the start of his collection and
he is under the impression that ..He ..will be collecting the whole series and I will be paying ! We will see about that !!

The Black Box
The Black Box
by Michael Connelly

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant !, 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Black Box (Paperback)
I absolutely love Michael Connelly's books.I have read them all so far and I really hope therewill be more .Some reviewers of this story were disappointed because they thought it too repetative being an old case but I found it just as good as the other Detective Bosch stories. I just cannot get enough of them.I also like the Michael Haller lawyer stories can we have some more of those Mr Connelly....please.!

Cold Truth: Lou Mason Thriller Series: Volume 3
Cold Truth: Lou Mason Thriller Series: Volume 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Another triumph., 7 Jun. 2013
Absolutely loved this Lou Mason thriller. I hope there will more of both him and Jack Davis.I highlly recommend them.

No Way Out
No Way Out
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Goldman strikes again !, 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: No Way Out (Mass Market Paperback)
What else can I say about this writer . This book is unputdownable.....if their is such a word. Just as you would expect .

The Dead Man: A Jack Davis Thriller: Volume 2
The Dead Man: A Jack Davis Thriller: Volume 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping stuff!, 7 Jun. 2013
I chose this rating because as always I loved Joel Goldmans.style. would definately recommend this book to other Thriller Fans!

Wireless DoorBell Chime 100M Range 36 Sound Door Bell By CKB Ltd
Wireless DoorBell Chime 100M Range 36 Sound Door Bell By CKB Ltd
Offered by CKB LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Ding Dong !, 24 Jun. 2011
This is a super little gadget. It is neat ,no hassle to fix in place and does exactly what you need it to. I'm so glad I found
it after searching long and hard when my previous bell gave up
the ghost .It has plenty of ring tones to choose from should you
want a choice and it is very good value for money and I highly recommend this product.