ARRAY(0xb0b130e4)

Platignum Studio Fountain Pen in Orange with Blue Ink and Gift Box
Platignum Studio Fountain Pen in Orange with Blue Ink and Gift Box
Price: 12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy cap design, 22 Jan 2014
Really great pen to write with, however mine has unfortunately become unusable just a few weeks after buying it. The lid of the pen contains an insert that allows it to 'click' on to the pen, however it's possible for this to be pushed back up inside the lid (as in my case), meaning the lid no longer stays securely on the pen.

It's a real shame as it's lovely to use, just be aware that it's easy to break, and I've been unable to find anywhere where I can purchase a replacement lid.

One Man and LEJOG
One Man and LEJOG
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Impressed, 22 Jun 2011
This review is from: One Man and LEJOG (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book as I've been planning to cycle the route for some time, and it definitely gives you an idea of what it's like. He sets out his mileage after each chapter, which gives you a good idea of how to plan the route and how much you can achieve day by day, but the main benefit is the cost breakdown he's put at the end - brilliant! I was struggling with how much to budget for the trip, but he's given me a ballpark figure I can work around from the off.

The author has a really nice writing style that makes it easy to read - I got through it in a couple of evenings, and the Mrs enjoyed it too.

An absolute steal for []. Looking forward to the next adventure he publishes!