Profile for Mike > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Broken Eye: Book 3 of Lightbringer
The Broken Eye: Book 3 of Lightbringer

5.0 out of 5 stars Just gets BETTER!, 16 Oct 2014
Another excellent read. The story continues to develop and the battles in and between the Chromeria and it''s enemies just gets better. I have enjoyed all three of the books so far and can easily imagine another couple to conclude the full story. It is well written, inventive and very easy to read. I for one am very pleased it will not end as a trilogy but will continue beyond, provided that the action continues and the storyline develops as it does in this book. Eager to get the next book.

JETech® iPad Air Slim-Fit Smart Case Cover 2014 Version for Apple iPad Air iPad 5 with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature (iPad Air, Black)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case for iPad Air, 15 Sep 2014
Very happy with this purchase. Just as good as the Apple equivalent but at a fraction of the price. Quality feel to the product and it fits my iPad Air perfectly.

8 Classic Albums [Audio CD] Duke Ellington
8 Classic Albums [Audio CD] Duke Ellington
Offered by produXa UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Music, 28 Aug 2014
I am still working my way through these albums but what I have heard has so far been really good. I have not been a big band fan but this set of albums and a similar set by Count Basie are changing my mind. Good music.

Silverline 969750 Scrubbing Brush
Silverline 969750 Scrubbing Brush
Offered by AAAz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brush, 28 Aug 2014
Seems very well made.

The Daylight War (Demon Cycle 3)
The Daylight War (Demon Cycle 3)
by Peter V. Brett

5.0 out of 5 stars Cliff Hanger, 28 Aug 2014
After my disappointment at The Desert Spear follow up to the first book in the series I had decided not to bother with this, the third book. I am very glad I changed my mind. It was excellent all the way through from page 1 until the last page. It is almost 800 pages so it takes some great story telling to keep it pulling you along. It certainly made up for my previous disappointment and I am now looking forward to the next instalment. The story, the characters, the intrigue and action sequences are all really well written. A very good read.

Malice: The Faithful and the Fallen: Book One (The Faithful and The Fallen Series 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Malice, 14 Aug 2014
Excellent read from start to finish. Well written and so easy to read, it was a pleasure. Looking forward to the next book, valour.

Shift: (Wool Trilogy 2) (Wool Trilogy Series)
Shift: (Wool Trilogy 2) (Wool Trilogy Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sequel, 25 July 2014
What a fascinating story. All too plausible. The characters and storyline roll along and made this a compulsive read for me.

Manicare Toe Nail Clippers with Catcher
Manicare Toe Nail Clippers with Catcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 July 2014
Easy to use and good quality.

Sony Xperia SP SIM-free Android Smartphone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Olympus International Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Phone, 20 July 2014
I have had this phone for several months now and it is excellent. Sony recently updated the android software (version 4.3) which makes the user interface even better.

Norton Mobile Security 2.0 (Android, 1 User, 1 Year)
Norton Mobile Security 2.0 (Android, 1 User, 1 Year)
Offered by UK Surplus Central Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton Protects, 20 July 2014
Very reasonable price and provides excellent protection for my smartphone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4