Profile for Paul Campbell > Reviews

Content by Paul Campbell

Paul Campbell (Sheffield, UK)

Make Your Bones
Make Your Bones

5.0 out of 5 stars Small bands start somewhere right, maybe this one starts here?, 7 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Make Your Bones (MP3 Download)
Really like this album. I was talked into watching this group this weekend just gone in Sheffield and to be honest I haven't stopped listening to the album since.

I'm by no means a music expert or critic etc. but I really enjoyed listeining to the band live and this studio album is great.

Small bands start somewhere right, maybe this one starts here?

Try it, you won't be disappointed.

The Woman [Blu-ray] [Region-Free]
The Woman [Blu-ray] [Region-Free]
Dvd ~ Pollyanna McIntosh
Offered by Springwood Media

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 9 Oct. 2011
I watched this film because of the film recommendations and to be honest it was a waste of the 1 1/2 hours of my life. Absolute rubbish. Badly acted and utter tosh.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2011 11:43 PM GMT

Get Lifted
Get Lifted
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Something else!, 7 Aug. 2006
This review is from: Get Lifted (Audio CD)
Only a short review i'm afraid, but a well deserved on all the same.

I was pushed into listening to this guy buy a friend who said he had a great voice, so i decided to buy the album, and I wasn't disappointed in the slightest! Yeah, there are a few fillers on this album, but the remainder is simply class. After buying this album I went to see him live, simply awesome and his live soul sessions aren't to be missed either.

A real class act, looking forward to his new work. Gotta be one of my fav albums. Throughly recommend Anthony Hamilton also.