Profile for S. Murphy > Reviews

S. Murphy

Little Red
Little Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Album, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Little Red (MP3 Download)
Let me first start of by saying that I am a huge Katy B fan. Her first album was the soundtrack to my walks to work/college every morning and I would not have been in a good mood if I forgot my iPod. Little Red is better, for me, than the first album which I was not expecting as often the first album is very hard to top.

This album will be the soundtrack to my summer for sure and I really cant wait to listen to it on a beach with the sun "tumbling down" on me. Now, if only I didn't live in Ireland, a place where the sun is afraid of coming too.

IVSO® Acer Iconia B1-A71 7-Inch Slim-BOOK PU Leather Stand Cover Case (Purple)
IVSO® Acer Iconia B1-A71 7-Inch Slim-BOOK PU Leather Stand Cover Case (Purple)
Offered by Gambolex

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price., 30 Sep 2013
It does the job! Nice color and good quality for the price. A tiny bit awkward when trying to stand it at times but you get used to it.

3.5mm Male Stereo JACK to JACK Audio Cable Gold 5m Lead
3.5mm Male Stereo JACK to JACK Audio Cable Gold 5m Lead
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 30 Sep 2013
I use this to play my IPod in my car and it works perfectly. It is a bit long but I just roll it up and their is no problems.

Visionaer ® SPY CAM HIDDEN in a CAR KEY NEW MODEL 2012 (Car Camera, DVR, CCTV) with TF Card Slot & battery included

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 5 Sep 2012
I bought this Spy Camera for it to be used in my car and I must say that I have not been disappointed. I was a little bit sceptical of the quality of the camera as it is so compact but I was proven wrong. The quality of the camera was outstanding and much better than I could have ever expected. The Spy Camera also looks very ordinary yet stylish and no one would ever know what it was by glancing at it. Another great feature of this model was the night vision camera mode. This allowed me to see, clear and crisp images at night-time. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a discreet, stylish and high quality spy camera.

Facial Rejuvenation Acupressure: Look 10 Years Younger In 10 Min Per Day
Facial Rejuvenation Acupressure: Look 10 Years Younger In 10 Min Per Day
by Anne Cossé

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 28 Aug 2012
I cannot recommend this book enough, I have been telling all my friends about it. The book left me with a greater appreciation about the effects that can be achieved with some simple facial rejuvenation techniques. I was simply amazed with the difference that the 10 minutes of acupressure made to my face and I will be sure to continue using the techniques that I learned from this book to my advantage!