Profile for Frances > Reviews

Content by Frances

Frances

Totally Flour-free Baking (UK Edition)
Totally Flour-free Baking (UK Edition)
by Dinah Alison

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes, 31 Aug 2010
I have thoroughly enyoed making the recipes. Of course, mine didn't look like hte book, but tasted DELICIOUS. everybody who I gave tasters loved the cakes. My only problem with the recipts is while they might cater for my allergies, theu might give me diabetes!!

Mukiwa: A White Boy in Africa
Mukiwa: A White Boy in Africa
by Peter Godwin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 31 Aug 2010
For me it was a trip down memory lane going to places from my childhood. But having spoken to many other people who are not from Africa and have read it , it is an interesting and imparitally told story, well written, and uplifting. I laughed and cried through the book - great great story telling

Ayurveda: A Life of Balance - The Complete Guide to Ayurvedic Nutrition and Body Types with Recipes
by Maya Tiwari

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2nd bible for life!, 31 Aug 2010
Great book - full of interesting facts and knowledge on Ayurveda, from someone whose own life has been changed by following the approach.

The Ageless Woman: Natural Health and Beauty After Forty with Maharishi Ayurveda
by Nancy K. Lonsdorf

5.0 out of 5 stars Great advice!, 31 Aug 2010
A must have for any woman interested in Natural approach to Menopause. However I do find some of the advice in contradiction to that received from my Ayurveda practitioner in terms of suitable foods, so do be careful about the advice in it a, and rather use it as a supplement to a visit to your own local practiotioner, who will know your symptoms better.