Profile for Bowds > Reviews

Content by Bowds

Bowds "Bowds3" (derby)

Child Abuse: The Years of Silence Are Past -  It is Time to Tell - The Heartbreaking True Story of a Child Sexual Abuse and Rape
Child Abuse: The Years of Silence Are Past - It is Time to Tell - The Heartbreaking True Story of a Child Sexual Abuse and Rape

5.0 out of 5 stars such a heart breaking story, 17 Nov. 2013
Heart breaking story about a mother who has no right to a child. An inspiring short story, would definetely recommend as a quick read.

Psychology
Psychology
by Dr G. Neil Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars dependant on the use.., 5 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Psychology (Paperback)
I brought this book for my universit study of psychology as a recommended book, it has been bery useful in provided me with a basis of the information needed however, it does not go into great detail on certain areas which I would consider to be relatively important! Such as, depression. It does not go into the causes and the treatment of it or the clinical characteristics, just says what a person felt like when he had depression. To me this isn't helpful. But other than those few issues, very useful.

Take That: Progress Live [Digipack] [DVD] [2011]  [NTSC]
Take That: Progress Live [Digipack] [DVD] [2011] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Take That

5.0 out of 5 stars would definatley recommend!, 4 Jan. 2012
Was so impressed with it being christmas season how quick and efficiently my dvd came! I would really recommend this, the dvd I haven't seen but have heard great reviews from the person it was brought for, we went to see them in concert so the dvd was a reminder and she said it was like living the experience all over again xx

Redstone Deluxe Double Sleeping Bag - Splits into 2 Singles - XL Size - 210cm x 170cm - 2 Layers of Fill - Season 3
Offered by Cyber Checkout

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm, 7 Aug. 2010
Well, I ordered this sleeping bag in a rush because i had spent weeks trying to find a decent one and the one that I wanted was out of stock. When this arrived it came with the bag as it said, but when we came to use it, it was that funny material, like slippery, so we were sliding around in it all night on the air bed. It did however keep us warm. So i'm not complaining about it because after all it was only about 20 pounds. In the end we found a way that kept us warm and we weren't waking up throughout the night, we opened it up and used it as a duvet. So i would recommend doing this instead of using it as a full sleeping bag :)