Profile for T. Mein > Reviews

Content by T. Mein

T. Mein (Olive Grove Villas, Chorafakia, Crete)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Apple iPhone 5 5S 5C SE White Display Touchscreen replacement kit 12 pieces incl tools / pre cut Sticker / Tweezers / Roll of 2mm adhesive tape / cleaning cloth / suction cup / wire MMOBIEL

1.0 out of 5 stars Product quality very good, BUT.., 5 May 2016
The product is as described and is of good quality. The problem comes when trying to fit the new screen. Without the proper equipment, temperature regulated oven and a heated plate to hold the screen after heating in the oven, it is almost impossible to remove the old broken glass without damaging the screen itself. Do a you tube search to see the things required.

The Seven Sisters
The Seven Sisters

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!, 12 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Seven Sisters (Kindle Edition)
Not really my type of book - I fancied something a bit lighter than I normally read.
I thought the story was slightly ridiculous and I have to admit I dumped it at 75% as I had completely lost interest in the daft story line...

Kärcher Set of 5 Terry Cotton Cleaning Cloths For Steam Cleaners - Extra Wide Cloths For Floor Tool

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money?, 2 Dec. 2015
These are literally a piece of towelling that you put under the mop with no fixings?? Any piece of old towel would do the same job - plus they are
so pure white that you know the first use will leave them rotten? Not worth the money I'm afraid.

Kärcher Set of 4 Round Brushes With Heat Resistant Nylon Bristles For Steam Cleaners

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying., 2 Dec. 2015
Very useful tool, used when cleaning our shower as it's small enough to get into difficult areas. Worked well on the tile grout.

Kärcher Window Tool for Steam Cleaners
Kärcher Window Tool for Steam Cleaners
Offered by Tooled-Up

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about this?, 2 Dec. 2015
Quite cumbersome to use - I'm not certain that my technique was perfect so I will try it again.
The windows were very water marked and streaky after I'd used it??

Kärcher SC4 Continuous Steam Cleaner, 3.5 Bar
Kärcher SC4 Continuous Steam Cleaner, 3.5 Bar
Offered by 118store-com

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good tool!, 2 Dec. 2015
I've used this a few times now and I think it's pretty good. We have rental villas and I've used it to clean the sunbeds - took a while but the end result was great considering that I didn't use any chemicals. It did a good job on our shower tiles and floor tiles and I think that when I've done the grout a few times it will come up like new.
Not so impressed with the windows - a lot of water seemed to come out and they were left very streaky (possibly not doing it right?) - The window attachment is quite cumbersome.

Tannoy Reveal 402 Studio Monitor
Tannoy Reveal 402 Studio Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sounding speakers, 18 Sept. 2015
I bought these speakers to compliment my desktop computer. Not really mini speakers, but on a small stand either side of the desk they fit in very well.
It is a few years since I bought speakers (the last pair were a pair of Mission bookshelf speakers) and I have to say that I am absolutely blown away by the sound of these Tannoy 402's. Beautiful top end, lovely detail and a very solid bass. The room I use is not very big so I cannot really comment on how they would perform in larger rooms, but I love these speakers and would recommend them to anyone as near field monitors.

20 Pairs of Howard Leight Individually Wrapped Laser Lite Ear Plugs (3301105)
20 Pairs of Howard Leight Individually Wrapped Laser Lite Ear Plugs (3301105)
Offered by DDLBusiness

5.0 out of 5 stars A good Night's sleep 😴, 21 Jun. 2015
Great ear plugs - I am a really light sleeper and these plugs help me to get a decent nights sleep. I have small ears so I cut the ends off.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality!, 21 Jun. 2015
Nice looking but didn't last very long as the sole has already split on both slippers.
We live in Crete so I'm not sending them back but I would if we were in the UK.

SOFT LEATHER DOG COLLAR FLOWER COLOUR PADDED MULTIPLE COLOURS (Red, Medium)
SOFT LEATHER DOG COLLAR FLOWER COLOUR PADDED MULTIPLE COLOURS (Red, Medium)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice collar 🐶, 21 Jun. 2015
A nice collar but sadly sent them back as I hadn't measured my dogs necks and they were too small.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7