Profile for T. Mein > Reviews

Content by T. Mein

T. Mein (Olive Grove Villas, Chorafakia, Crete)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Nokia Lumia 720 Sim Free Windows Smartphone - Black
Nokia Lumia 720 Sim Free Windows Smartphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased!, 19 Feb. 2014
I really like this phone, it has a good camera and is really easy to use. Good value for money.

Kane and Abel 30th Anniversary Edition
Kane and Abel 30th Anniversary Edition

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit dated!, 19 Feb. 2014
I read this many years ago and remembered it as a good story?? Maybe my tastes have changed with age on the second reading I found it to be a pretty weak story and not well written at all?

4 Sets = 20 Canon Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges WITH CHIP & level announcement for Canon Pixma IP 3600 4600 4700 MP 980 630 620 540 560 550 640 980 990 High Capacity Inks optimized for Canon Pixma Printer by Delcomcomputers & Wantmoreink
Offered by DELCOMCOMPUTERS & WANTMOREINK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 19 Feb. 2014
I was a bit worried that they might not fit the printer as I have only used the Canon ones in the past. We live in Crete and they are so expensive and seem to last no time at all.
These cartridges are a real bargain and work perfectly. I'm really pleased with this purchase and will definitely buy them next time I need themm

Behind The Scenes At The Museum
Behind The Scenes At The Museum

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Reading!, 19 Feb. 2014
I was a little bit confused when I first started reading this as the story jumps to the First and second world wars and back to the present quite often. Once I had figured out who was who, I began to thoroughly enjoy it. the characters are interesting and the story is tragic, sad and often very funny.
Well written and worth reading.

Deception Point
Deception Point

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 30 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Deception Point (Kindle Edition)
My wife bought this book and made it to 60% before dumping it. I made it to the end but wished I had not bothered. Very, very poor. Possibly ok if you are 14 years old.

The Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible: The Only Steps You Need to Look and Feel Gorgeous for Ever
by Sarah Stacey

4.0 out of 5 stars out of date??, 9 Oct. 2013
Seems to be quite informative but as it reviews individual products I wonder how long the reviews will be current
I look forward to some leisure time so that I can put into practice some of the techniques that are mentioned, such as a facial massage.
Covers many topics weight, ageing, skin care etc

The Husband's Secret
The Husband's Secret

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 9 Oct. 2013
Purchased this book after reading a book club review and found it to be disappointing.
It was hard work getting through it and I almost gave up.
Not one of me best buys!

Beginning RESTful Web Services: A Safari Tutorial
Beginning RESTful Web Services: A Safari Tutorial

1.0 out of 5 stars Restful Web Services, 23 Sept. 2013
A 'supposedly' free book, this is simply a few pages with links to other books that are charged for. Do not waste your time downloading this thing.

Professional JavaScript for Web Developers
Professional JavaScript for Web Developers

5.0 out of 5 stars Very detailed, 1 Aug. 2013
I am approx. half way through this book and there are times when he delves a little too deep (for my level of programming skills) but overall an excellent book where things are explained very well. I have not tested all of the code strings in the book so could not say whether they all work correctly, I prefer to experiment with code that suits my current project.
Would recommend this book to people that have basic programming skills that wish to improve themselves, not sure about people that are new to programming.

The Plan: Twelve Months to Renew Britain
The Plan: Twelve Months to Renew Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars Progressive thinking by two leading Conservatives, 2 July 2013
Although published in 2009 still very relevant and worth a read by anyone interested in putting the Great back into Britain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6