Profile for DAVID EYOMA > Reviews

Lux Optical - Safety Glasses -POKELUX tinted
Lux Optical - Safety Glasses -POKELUX tinted
Offered by QUALITY SAFETY PRODUCTS

4.0 out of 5 stars Needed eye protection, 9 Feb 2014
Where I live it is very hot and sunny so this will provide double protection in the bright sun thank you

Acer Aspire V5-122P 11.6-inch Touchscreen Laptop (Blue) - (AMD A4 1GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek as can be, 9 Feb 2014
I once used an acer product and was very impressed with Acer. This will be for my daughter, the blue is beautiful

Acer Iconia W510 10.1-inch Tablet with Keyboard-Silver (Intel Atom Z2760, 2Gb RAM, 32Gb SSD, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek as cab be, 9 Feb 2014
This was half the price others sold it for, I was sceptical, but when it arrived, I love. I haven't done the config yet

ZULKY® Anti Glare Full body Screen Protector CLEAR for Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7'' GT-P3110 8GB/16GB/32GB + USB On the Go OTG Host Adapter Cable
Offered by Midland Traders

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, though I wanted a privacy screen, 9 Feb 2014
I needed a privacy screen, but this is still adequate and will protect my Galaxy tab.
the USB connector will be handy

Warrior NB10 PU Coated Nylon Work Gloves, Black, Size : 10/ XL, Set of 12
Warrior NB10 PU Coated Nylon Work Gloves, Black, Size : 10/ XL, Set of 12
Offered by Aaron Chemicals Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 9 Feb 2014
Just as described, like weight and perfect for my requirement. Would be very ok for my job and enough to share with colleagues.