Profile for Mr G R Thomas > Reviews

Content by Mr G R Thomas

Mr G R Thomas

Rivacci Unisex's Wayfarer Black Frame / G15 Green - Gray Lens Medium 49mm Polarized Sunglasses
Offered by Rivacci EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct. 2014
Excellent Quality, nice and dark on the polarised tortoiseshell ones with a great case. highly recommend.

Yongnuo YN560 III 2.4Ghz Wireless Flash Speedlite Support RF-602/603 YN560-III For Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus Camera / Such as: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark, EOS 1D Mark, EOS 5D Mark, EOS 7D, EOS 60D, EOS 600D, EOS 550D, EOS 500D, EOS 1100D
Offered by 3C4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Manual flash, 1 Oct. 2014
Excellent Manual flash. Perfect for my Fuji X-Pro1 !
Save you cash and buy this one if you dont need TTL.

**Uprated** Audio Dynamix Atom V2i - Rechargeable Bluetooth V4.0 Stereo Speaker with free Carry Case. 20hrs playtime and 40 metre BT range- Silver
Offered by Audio Dynamix Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, Quality Bluetooth Speaker !, 3 Sept. 2013
It arrived today and delivery was swift and arrived well packed.

The quality if this item is A1, thick quality metal case and base with a good carry handle it oozes quality and style. Well it arrived charged up and I linked my Sony Xperia Z to it in seconds with no issues. The quality of the sound is as good as the speaker looks (Especially given its size).

It will fill most rooms with sufficient sound (don't get carried away its no power amp Marshall, but I can't see it being beaten for its size even by some bigger ones) and then some, even at high volume there's no distortion. Well I'm streaming audio to it via Sony's Unlimited Music & playing albums off the phone with no issues, no drop outs at all and volume is controlled by the phone or the speaker. I haven't had a chance to try out the speaker as a conference call but given the quality of the rest I doubt it will be an issue.

I don't write many reviews But this impressed me so I had to post. I bought direct but I'm sure via Amazon will be fine, good British based company (from what I can tell, though it's no doubt of Asian manufacture don't let that put you off!) with swift responses to my emails. Go on get one you won't be let down and if you were thinking of a comparable Sony or Jawbone, save yourself £100 ish and get this one.

Muntjac: Managing an Alien Species
Muntjac: Managing an Alien Species
by Charles Smith-Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for stalkers, 18 May 2010
This book is great not only if you are looking into Muntjac management but also if doing any stalking.

Wenger WA-7410-02F00 Yukon 17 Inch Laptop Case
Wenger WA-7410-02F00 Yukon 17 Inch Laptop Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits 17 Dell Fine, 9 Sept. 2009
Fits my 17" Dell fine But no room for it next to the Laptop so has to live in the other part of the bag so it's a little crowded to carry everything, but the quality of the bag is high.

Sony PLAYSTATION 3 Console (80 GB Model)
Sony PLAYSTATION 3 Console (80 GB Model)

1.0 out of 5 stars Blue Ray Death, 16 Aug. 2009
My PS3's blue ray packed in 7 months after the warranty ended. I would recommend that you DO take out an extended warranty as Sony charge £145 to replace it with another second hand one they have tested but only comes with a 3 month warranty! Impressed? I WASNT!
PS It's not been used much apart from the odd blue ray movie and the Kids don't play on it to much as it son my main TV so I won't allow hours of play!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2009 10:21 AM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy !, 26 July 2009
Does what it says on the tin. Easy to replacy battery kit great if your in the fieled for extended periods or if you just dont want to pay to get someone to fit it. Simple Simple Simple. Suunto are 1st class.