Profile for Gita > Reviews

Content by Gita

Gita

Page: 1 | 2
Rolson Inter-Locking Floor Mats (8 Pieces)
Rolson Inter-Locking Floor Mats (8 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choise., 21 Feb 2014
I needed something to get, to put on top of the tiles in the kitchen. The floor is cold, and I got it because of the baby, its nice and lovely now :)

Stainless Steel Cuticle Nipper 1/4 Jaw by ToiletTree Products. Lifetime Replacement Guarantee Zoom See larger image and other views (with zoom) 	 	 	 Share your own customer images Stainless Steel Cuticle Nipper 1/4 Jaw by ToiletTree Products. Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
Stainless Steel Cuticle Nipper 1/4 Jaw by ToiletTree Products. Lifetime Replacement Guarantee Zoom See larger image and other views (with zoom) Share your own customer images Stainless Steel Cuticle Nipper 1/4 Jaw by ToiletTree Products. Lifetime Replacement Guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 21 Feb 2014
Happy to order this stainless steel cuticle nipper. Very sharp! Need be very carefully with them, but its easy to work.

Satin Edge Double Spoon Cuticle Pusher
Satin Edge Double Spoon Cuticle Pusher

5.0 out of 5 stars sharp, 21 Feb 2014
Really good Satin Edge Double Spoon Cuticle pusher. So sharp. Very easy work with it. For my beginning is ideal :)

Soft Leather Baby Shoes Caterpillar Black 12-18 months
Soft Leather Baby Shoes Caterpillar Black 12-18 months

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for the baby, 21 Feb 2014
So light and good quality shoes. My baby loves them, and she doestn mind to wear it :) Comfortable shoes. At firs I bought the white ones, but its getting dirty so fast, so I left them for the special days :) and these I got for every day :)

Pampers Active Fit Size 4 (Maxi) Monthly Pack - 168 Nappies
Pampers Active Fit Size 4 (Maxi) Monthly Pack - 168 Nappies

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 21 Feb 2014
I love pampers active fit. I tried so many pampers, but they are the best for me and for my baby! Very easy to put on, especially when the baby is moving around :)

Babybjorn Soft Bib (Yellow)
Babybjorn Soft Bib (Yellow)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quility, 21 Feb 2014
You need it if you want to keep the place tidy and clean, when the baby having a dinner :)

The Original Mug For Life - BPA Free Eco Travel Mug
The Original Mug For Life - BPA Free Eco Travel Mug
Offered by MugForLife

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to start the day :), 21 Feb 2014
Lovely cup! This is what I was looking! Not heavy, comfortable cup for the traveling in the car or at work (office).

BabyBjörn Spoon (2-Pack, Ocean Blue/Bright Red)
BabyBjörn Spoon (2-Pack, Ocean Blue/Bright Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pefect!!!, 21 Feb 2014
This is what i was looking....My daughter love them :) is perfect size so it suit for the soup and for the mash. Two in one :)

Empty Makeup Brushes Super Soft Roll-up Holder Bag 4 Mobile Makeup Artist Color Black CODE: 536B
Offered by Beauties Factory UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 21 Feb 2014
Good looking, very comfortable professional Makeup Cosmetics bag for the tools. Love it. Happy to order it :) You will be happy as well :)

Forever Young Red Moulin Rouge Fancy Dress Costume Corset + Skirt - Medium UK 10-12
Offered by Forever Young

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy!!!!!!!!!!, 16 Feb 2014
I got the size which I didnt select. I order medium size, but they send me S size...So I payed for the dress 12.99 + shipment extra 5 pounds, all together 17.99 pounds. And I didnt got what I needed for the Valentines day.!!!So I have to send them back, had to pay extra 3 euros. And now what....whey wanna give me back money only for the dress 12.99 pounds!!! Came on!!!! Where the true is??????? So unhappy!!!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2