Profile for 3peax > Reviews

3peax (UK)

LEGO Disney Princess 41054: Rapunzel's Creativity Tower
LEGO Disney Princess 41054: Rapunzel's Creativity Tower

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Present., 7 Sept. 2014
Great present for my 6 yr.old grand-daughter. Built it herself, with me finding some of the pieces. Plays with it regularly.

Mixed Up Fairy Tales (Mixed Up Series)
Mixed Up Fairy Tales (Mixed Up Series)
by Hilary Robinson
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun., 7 Sept. 2014
Although bought for my grand-daughters, we have as much fun as they do. Brilliant entertainment . Best done together.

Despicable Me 2 - 23cm Dave Soft Toy
Despicable Me 2 - 23cm Dave Soft Toy
Offered by AB-ZUM-SHOPPEN

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Present., 7 Sept. 2014
Bought for my grand-daughter, she absolutely loves it. Apart from the glasses, soft and cuddly, suitable for taking to bed. Will have to buy another for another grand-daughter. Thoroughly recommended.

Platinum Carpet Protector Film / Self Adhesive 600mm x 25M
Platinum Carpet Protector Film / Self Adhesive 600mm x 25M
Offered by HOUSEWARES-ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Investment!, 24 Mar. 2014
Easy to lay, after one wrinkly effort! Stayed in place for a fortnight and didn't tear. Even the tradesmen said it was the best they had seen - having arrived with cloths, saying "that stuff won't last 5 mins!" Placed it centrally, as it doesn't go from wall to wall. Saved our carpet from any spills from radiators to buckets of plaster. Recommended without reservation.

Omron M2 Classic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron M2 Classic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but!, 12 May 2013
Good product, recommended by my doctor, but according to him, it reads slightly lower than my actual blood pressure. As long as you are aware of that it makes no difference to monitoring your BP.

Timex Gents Watch Ironman Sleek 50 Lap T5K335
Timex Gents Watch Ironman Sleek 50 Lap T5K335
Offered by Kay's Watch Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Simple., 12 May 2013
Exactly what I wanted - a simple to operate stop watch for known distances. I have a Garmin Forerunner for training purposes, but when I can't wait for "locating satellites" etc this is perfect and so easy to operate. Occasionally it can accidentally switch modes when in casual use but has never changed whilst running or cycling.

Kärcher K4 Compact Home Water-Cooled Pressure Washer
Kärcher K4 Compact Home Water-Cooled Pressure Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - eventually!, 12 May 2013
Absolutely fantastic for all the jobs I've tackled so far - decking, block paving and sandstone slabs. Didn't even use the cleaner provided. Had a previous model for 12 years with no complaints until it suddenly packed in. Hope I get the same service from this one.
This is a replacement as the first one I received had a broken plug. However, I also give Amazon 5 stars as it was collected in 24hrs and a replacement received in 4 days.

BaByliss 5538U Turbo Power 2200W Hair Dryer
BaByliss 5538U Turbo Power 2200W Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Super hairdryer, 31 Oct. 2009
Bought as a present for my wife who absolutely loves it - best ever! I'm in her good books!

Prestige Pressure Cooker Spares Aluminium Gasket
Prestige Pressure Cooker Spares Aluminium Gasket

5.0 out of 5 stars Pressure cooker gasket, 30 April 2009
Absolutely delighted. Brought a 36yr old pressure cooker back to life. Never thought spares would be available and at such a reasonable price.
Delivery excellent also.