Profile for Edd > Reviews

SPIGEN SGP iPhone 5S/5 Case Tough Armor Series - Satin Silver SGP10491
SPIGEN SGP iPhone 5S/5 Case Tough Armor Series - Satin Silver SGP10491
Offered by Spigen UK Store

4.0 out of 5 stars looks and feels the part, 10 Feb 2014
This item looks and feels the part, hopefully it will fulfil on the manufactures promises if ever the need arises.

Dead Centre: (Nick Stone Book 14)
Dead Centre: (Nick Stone Book 14)
by Andy McNab

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good read, 10 Feb 2014
I've read all the previous Nick "roll with the punches" Stone novels but it's been a year since picking up this one.
This book brought me straight back in to the world of Nick. I've also been to a few of the places in this book and Andy McNabb describes them so well I felt like I was re-visiting, which wasn’t a great feeling.
Top read.

I Could Chew on This: And Other Poems by Dogs
I Could Chew on This: And Other Poems by Dogs
by Francesco Marciuliano

5.0 out of 5 stars Hillarious, 10 Feb 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present but couldn't resist reading it before wrapping.
I was rolling around in fits of laughter. I would definitely recommend this.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap yet works fine, 10 Feb 2014
I only bought this cable so i can charge my phone in my car, however due to the mixed reviews i also connected my phone to my laptop and it works fine. Itunes recognised the phone and i sucessfully updated via the cable. It also works in the car too.
Hopefully that will remain the case.

August LP170B Wireless Presenter with Red Laser Pointer - Cordless Powerpoint Slide Changer with Shortcut Keys - Remote Control Range: 15m - Battery Powered (1xAAA Inc.)
Offered by Daffodil UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Fat Thumbs beware, 4 Jan 2013
It does exactly what it says on the tin for a low price.
The only problem i have come across is the fact that it's very east to hit the MODE button which is just below the FORWARD SLIDE button. At the next press of the FORWARD SLIDE button the screen blanks because the MODE has now changed.
This is simply because i have big thumbs and i'm sure i'll get used to it with time.
Otherwise it a good bit of Kit.