Profile for DIZZYLIZZIE > Reviews

Content by DIZZYLIZZIE

DIZZYLIZZIE

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Insidious (Tales From the Dark Side Book 1)
Insidious (Tales From the Dark Side Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark, mysterious page turner, 23 Oct 2014
OMG My favourite author has slammed it again. I loved this book from cover page to the end. Unexpected twists and turns, steamy sex and hot men. So well written; I really hated Stewart but felt quite sorry for him in the end. Travis.......did not see that coming. I just didn't know who Tori should trust with each page I read. I love standalone books and can't wait to read the next standalone in this series. Thank you Aleatha, you've made my day, could not put the book down

Out of Reach
Out of Reach

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional read, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Out of Reach (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book I have read by Missy but now have all her books on my wish list. This book is a keeper, will definitely read again and again.
Extremely emotional read, great writing, I felt like I was Emsky. I so loved Andy, witty, charming and caring. At times I resented Seth but also wanted Seth to have his HEA. Lots of tissues required. Forever, "I will remember you" Andy.

Revenge: 1
Revenge: 1
by J J Knight

3.0 out of 5 stars Mysterious Dylan or Brandon, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Revenge: 1 (Paperback)
I was given this ARC for an honest review. I struggled to connect with the story until 50% into the book but now I'm hooked. Who is Susan? Dylan Wolf or Brandon....... who is he ..... A hot alpha male with an agenda. Looking forward to sequel

Under Locke
Under Locke

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Under Locke (Kindle Edition)
Great romance, witty , steamy with hot alpha biker. Iris thoughts and comments were funny. At 915 pages worth the money and thank goodness not a trilogy. Recommend you read this book.

Writing Our Song: A Billionaire Romance
Writing Our Song: A Billionaire Romance

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 3 Feb 2014
I was given an ARC of this book for an honest review. I read Remember our song and loved it and looking to reading the sequel. I'm not a fan of prequels as the beginning should have been in Remember Our Song rather than a separate book. However, I did enjoy the story and felt Bea's pain with the rejection and abandonment. Believability of the story relating to her meeting Jeremy and him whisking her away.....I don't know. I would recommend reading this book before reading Remember Our Song.

The Pursuit of Passion: Taylor & Adam (PURSUIT, Book 2)
The Pursuit of Passion: Taylor & Adam (PURSUIT, Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Erotic emotional love story, 7 Sep 2013
Emotional story of Adam and his unrelenting love for his friend Jacks' wife Taylor. Adam is with his girlfriend Pat when Jack introduces him to his girlfriend Taylor and Adam is besotted with her and loves her from afar. When Jack is tragically killed in a car accident Adam steps in to protect Taylor. Taylor grieves for Jack for three years and ignores Adams flirting and pleas for dates. Adam will not give up. Adam is a hot alpha male and Inevitably Taylor relents and the seduction in the bedroom is electric; but then she pushes Adam away again through guilt. I felt so sorry for Adam, he truly loves Taylor. Taylor is emotionally drained and wants to let go of Jack but can't. Can Adam persuade Taylor to take a chance? The mystery and outcomes are surprising to say the least. A good erotic read for me with mystery and intrigue. Looking forward to reading Illicit Pursuit in the near future.

Scandalous 2 (Scandalous Series)
Scandalous 2 (Scandalous Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack, Jack please paint me, I will gladly be your muse, 7 Jun 2013
I really enjoyed this story - better than Scandalous

Story of Jack who is such a hunky, romantic alpha male artist and Abby who was his high school friend and became a nun.
One of my favourite quotes from the book - Abby's friend Kate walks through the room after Abby's ex-boyfriend Jackson has turned up at the door and met Jack. Kate remarks "Abby you're an idiot. Jack, don't kill her. I'm pretty sure that was her only boyfriend and I think the most they did was hold hands" "They wore gloves and had a chaperone. Abby always wears protection"

Red, White and Sensual (The Red and White Series Book 1)
Red, White and Sensual (The Red and White Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars good read, 30 May 2013
Story of Marcus - hot alpha dominant male and Sierra - Is Sierra gullible? I loved the book but not happy that I have to purchase another book to find out the ending. Seems to be the norm for authors these days - milk the cash cow. I wouldn't mind paying more for a book if I could start the book and know the ending when I finish the book. I'm sick of cliff hangers and because of this I've given this book 3* rating.

Saving Grace (Mad World Book 2)
Saving Grace (Mad World Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't want the story to end, 25 April 2013
This is the sequel to Fall from Grace and both books are a MUST READ. The story was gripping and keep me on edge until the last page. Brilliant writer and can't wait to read the story from Shane's POV which is currently being written. Thankyou Christine for such an entertaining story. I felt Grace's pain and Shane's too - such great characters. I laughed so much in both books - the sarcasm and inuendos from Grace, Lea, Shane and all their friends. Favorite quip from Lea hearing Shane whispering to Grace "You two are making me feel like I need to wear a condom over my head so I can't get pregnant from listneing to both of you"

Secret Affair With A Billionaire
Secret Affair With A Billionaire

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 24 April 2013
Loved the banter between Emma and Daniel. Book was captivating from the start and only at the end do you find out the reasons for their hatred/love/passion. Recommend this book and look forward to reading more books by this author

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5