Profile for Miss K Hanlon > Reviews

Content by Miss K Hanlon

Miss K Hanlon (Johnstone, Renfrewshire United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ladies Poppy Flower Print Fashion Scarf (Navy)
Ladies Poppy Flower Print Fashion Scarf (Navy)
Offered by World of Shawls (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colours and, 12 Nov 2014
How lovely is this! Beautiful colours and, although originally purchased for Remembrance Day, this can be worn any day. Excellent delivery time and packaging for the product. Would definitely use seller again. Thankyou.

Red PU Leather Stand Case / Cover For Asus Memo Pad ME172V 7-Inch Android Tablet
Offered by Digitalab

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Nov 2014
Excellent cover. Well fitted and front section turns into a mini stand.

Elixir77UK NEW 2,4" LARGE POPPY GOLD COLOUR BROOCH with BRIGHT RED / BLACK and GREEN RHINESTONE DIAMANTE CRYSTALS FLOWER PIN BROACH
Offered by AMYBRIA INDUSTRIAL LIMITED HONG KONG

4.0 out of 5 stars This is such a gorgeous little thing and well made ..., 6 Nov 2014
This is such a gorgeous little thing and well made. My only gripe is that it arrived in a non padded envelope and I almost stood on the brooch as I opened my front door.

Asus MeMo Pad ME172V 7-inch Tablet (Grey) - (Via WM8950 1GHz Processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB Storage, WLAN, Webcam, Android 4.1)
Offered by UK Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars This is just perfect for my 82 years old mum who doesn't have ..., 25 Aug 2014
This is just perfect for my 82 years old mum who doesn't have access to the internet but loves the games I have downloaded for her. It sharpens the eye to hand coordination and she doesn't have a minute to herself!. Tablet delivered in excellent time. Thank you

ASUS Persona Protective Cover for Tablet - Pink
ASUS Persona Protective Cover for Tablet - Pink
Offered by Laptop Outlet UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered this by mistake as I thought it would fit ..., 25 Aug 2014
Ordered this by mistake as I thought it would fit the Asus memo pad ME172V that I recently purchased for my mum but it didn't fit. However it does fit mine and a lovely change from my fluorescent lime. Delivered in almost a blink of an eye. Thankyou.

50s Pink Poodle Neck Scarf
50s Pink Poodle Neck Scarf
Offered by FOXY FANCY DRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 April 2014
This review is from: 50s Pink Poodle Neck Scarf (Toy)
Gorgeous wee scarf to complete my Pink Lady outfit.

NEW 50'S STYLE DISCO SUNGLASSES LADIES PINK FANCY DRESS
NEW 50'S STYLE DISCO SUNGLASSES LADIES PINK FANCY DRESS
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 April 2014
Fantastic wee glasses for my Grease night out. Loved them

Smiffy's Pink Lady Jacket (XL)
Smiffy's Pink Lady Jacket (XL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., 1 April 2014
This review is from: 50's Pink Ladies Jacket (Toy)
Jacket arrived within 3 days of ordering. Thankyou. It's for a one off occasion and although it's not couture, it's well made and I'm very pleased with my purchase. True to size and I'm looking forward to wearing it this weekend.

Skin Privilege: (Grant County series 6)
Skin Privilege: (Grant County series 6)
by Karin Slaughter

4.0 out of 5 stars Haven't started the book yet but excellent service!, 12 Feb 2014
Book was delivered within 3 days and the packaging was very good. Not over the top and nothing wasted. Address label easy to peel off for security. Although the book was described as "used", it was in very good condition. I haven't started reading it yet but would certainly use the buyer again. Thank you.

Big Eyed Cute Cartoon Owls Sittings on Branchs of Leaves Premium Mousematt & Coaster Set
Offered by Snuggle

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Bright!, 12 Feb 2014
Item arrived within 2 days of ordering. Excellent packaging and not over the top. Totally love this mousemat and coaster. Mousemat cover feels like cloth and I have put a couple of very small stains on it. They don't wash off but what the heck. Any more and I'll buy a new one! The coaster can be wiped with a cloth so I can stain it as much as I like. This set is so cute and bright for my office desk. Excellent service from the buyer and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend. Thank you very much.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3