Profile for Katieroo > Reviews

Content by Katieroo

Katieroo (Johnstone, Renfrewshire United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
BTSKY(TM) A Pair of 65mm Clear Extra Large Crystal Glass Door Knob Handle for Doors
Offered by Homefe

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Gorgeous!, 12 Nov. 2015
Excellent product. Heavy, mortice knobs.sparkle like anything.

Coco Digital 10 x 30mm Clear Cut Crystal Glass Door Knobs Kitchen Cabinet Drawer Handle New
Offered by Really-Useful-Stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars SPARKLING!, 2 Nov. 2015
Packaged individually: one knob and one screw. Swift delivery and, although I bought them a few weeks ago, I only put them onto newly painted pine bedroom furniture at the weekend. They're so gorgeous and just the very thing I was looking for when upcycling. They compliment the rest of the glass knobs I bought from Amazon site. When the light catches the prism, they sparkle like mad. Like other reveiwers, the screws are a few millimetres longer than what I needed, but my local hardware store located perfect screw length for under £2 for 10. Easy to fix and they look much more expensive than they were. Love them and the pics don't do these wee beauties any justice. Would buy from seller again. Definitely.

Catit Design Senses Super Roller Circuit
Catit Design Senses Super Roller Circuit
Offered by WUNDAPETS

5.0 out of 5 stars Kittens totally love this!, 2 Nov. 2015
The biggest nuisance about this is that my kittens love to play with it at 03:00! The biggest plus is they love it to pieces and learn to play this with each other.It's educational and tests their reactions. Swift delivery and so easy to assemble for hours of fun (even I get to play and interact with them). The light on the ball lasted for ages and I know from other reviewers, their gripe was no replacement ball or how to reorder one but I've located them in a large, popular store. I'm so glad I bought this.

Hooded Cat Litter Tray Pink
Hooded Cat Litter Tray Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitties Love It., 2 Nov. 2015
Swift delivery and super easy to assemble. Well packaged with the minimum of fuss. I bought this for two 6 week old kittens about 6 weeks ago and even though they initially struggled with the flap (remember they were only teeny and had never used a kitty flap before), they can both get in there quite comfortably. The kittens have grown really fast and there is so much room in there for both if they want to toilet together. Big plus is that it's easy to assemble and clean. It's roomy and they feel safe. A little bit of a downside is that it is large and uses a fair bit of kitty litter.

Zeiger 14" Women Watches Silver Bling Full Crystal Big Case Bracelet Quartz Lady Watches W193
Offered by ZEIGER-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Total Bling!, 2 Nov. 2015
Just Gorgeous and I love it!
Bought 2 of these; 1 as a gift and the other for myself.The 'birthday gal' and I both love this watch. It is the ultimate in bling and sparkles like a a zillion stars. From some reviews, I thought the face was going to be massive so I took the specifications of the face and measured it against my wrist before ordering. With no 'premium delivery charge', these watches arrived the very next day. Fantastic service! Box not the fanciest but I wasn't buying or wearing the box. The watch is totally gorgeous and I will be wearing it every day (just had 5 links removed today so can't tell you if stones are lost easily or if it'll tarnish through time, but for £20 am I really that bothered?). If you love bling, you'll adore this watch. Would definitely use seller again. Excellent service.

Excel Hardware Orbit Designer Bathroom Turn & Release - Polished Brass / Chrome
Excel Hardware Orbit Designer Bathroom Turn & Release - Polished Brass / Chrome
Offered by J. Boyle and Sons (The Ironmonger)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Look, 13 May 2015
Having already purchased the door handles (they're gorgeous and I've already reviewed them), I wanted to finish off the look of my bathroom door with the turn and release ironmongery. This is just perfect. Swift delivery from seller and packaging excellent.

Trendi Switch 1 Gang 2 Way Artistic Modern Glossy 10 Amp Rocker Light Switch White
Offered by The Internet Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking for trendy? Look no further than Trendi., 13 May 2015
I love these! So very modern (or should I say 'Trendi'). Not fitted them yet so can't comment on the ease of doing so but shouldn't be a problem for me.

2 x OVO® Lily40 Crystal Pull Knobs Handles - 40mm Crystal Dia - Clear Facet Crystal Glass - Chrome base - Sold as a pack of 2 crystal knobs - Superior Quality - Branded - Guaranteed.
Offered by HandleandKnobShop

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Sparkler!, 7 April 2015
How lovely is this on my new interior doors! Easy to fit and sparkles like anything. Looks much more expensive than it was. Thanks for the prompt delivery.

Cord Connector Chrome
Cord Connector Chrome
Offered by MJ Fittings

5.0 out of 5 stars Full Metal Jacket!, 7 April 2015
This review is from: Cord Connector Chrome
What a great, little find! I love it. I was a bit apprehensive due to some reviewers receiving a 'plastic' cord connector and that it was fiddly to insert the cords. Firstly, I received a 'full metal jacket' and secondly, thinking about how "fiddly" this was going to be, I tied my cords with a little bit of sellotape first and the cords went straight through the opening. Easy, peasy. It looks so much better than the usual white plastic cord connector I have on my Venetian blinds.The delivery was prompt and the packaging was suffice to be posted through my letter box. Thank you so much.

The Book of You
The Book of You
by Claire Kendal

3.0 out of 5 stars A Child's Fairground Ride, 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Book of You (Paperback)
Not the roller coaster ride I was expecting. Got so into this story and initially a real page turner. Got through the first 200 pages in one sitting but then I started to question how believable this situation could be and it started to slide to farcical. The ending didn't want me craving more, just made me ask "Was that it!".

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4