Profile for Miss K Hanlon > Reviews

Content by Miss K Hanlon

Miss K Hanlon (Johnstone, Renfrewshire United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Smiffy's Pink Lady Jacket (Extra Large)
Smiffy's Pink Lady Jacket (Extra Large)
Offered by Simply Fancy Dress
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., 1 April 2014
This review is from: 50's Pink Ladies Jacket (Toy)
Jacket arrived within 3 days of ordering. Thankyou. It's for a one off occasion and although it's not couture, it's well made and I'm very pleased with my purchase. True to size and I'm looking forward to wearing it this weekend.

Skin Privilege: (Grant County series 6)
Skin Privilege: (Grant County series 6)
by Karin Slaughter
Price: 5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Haven't started the book yet but excellent service!, 12 Feb 2014
Book was delivered within 3 days and the packaging was very good. Not over the top and nothing wasted. Address label easy to peel off for security. Although the book was described as "used", it was in very good condition. I haven't started reading it yet but would certainly use the buyer again. Thank you.

Big Eyed Cute Cartoon Owls Sittings on Branchs of Leaves Premium Mousematt & Coaster Set
Offered by Snuggle
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Bright!, 12 Feb 2014
Item arrived within 2 days of ordering. Excellent packaging and not over the top. Totally love this mousemat and coaster. Mousemat cover feels like cloth and I have put a couple of very small stains on it. They don't wash off but what the heck. Any more and I'll buy a new one! The coaster can be wiped with a cloth so I can stain it as much as I like. This set is so cute and bright for my office desk. Excellent service from the buyer and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend. Thank you very much.

Havaianas Unisex Brazil White Flip Flops 4000032 5 UK
Havaianas Unisex Brazil White Flip Flops 4000032 5 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without them now., 30 Jan 2014
How fabulous and comfortable are these? I had originally swithered about buying these because of the price and they are only flip flops afterall. How wrong was I? Knew they were comfortable as I had been giving them a 'test drive' around the house prior to taking them on holiday last week. They didn't get hot in the sun and didn't tear at my feet or cause blisters like my previous plastic ones. I would suggest that if you only ever own one pair of flip flops, make sure they are Havianas. They are such an investment for your feet.

St John Ambulance Dual Head Stethoscope Red
St John Ambulance Dual Head Stethoscope Red
Price: 5.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the trick!, 30 Jan 2014
Bought this as an accessory for my Hallowe'en costume and it was perfect. Arrived in really quick time and, as a bit of fun, it was perfect. Would use the seller again. Definitely.

6 PACK CLEAR LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY FAME S6810
6 PACK CLEAR LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY FAME S6810
Offered by memorycapital
Price: 1.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit fiddly to apply, 30 Jan 2014
Bought these to stop the greasy fingerprints on my phone but to be honest I found the protectors a bit fiddly to get right and have given up. Maybe I just didn't have the patience but that is not the fault of the product or the seller. My rating is my ability to use them.

Morphy Richards 720020 9-in-1 Upright and Handheld Steam Mop, 1500 Watt
Morphy Richards 720020 9-in-1 Upright and Handheld Steam Mop, 1500 Watt
Price: 54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Chuffed to bits!, 30 Jan 2014
Steam cleaner was delivered just in time when the Christmas decorations came down. So easy to assemble. Cloths fitted perfectly. I know some other reviews read that the owners are a wee bit disappointed at only 15 mins of steam cleaning at a time but as I have a very small flat, I found this was more than enough time to thoroughly clean my home (well, to be honest, I did switch it off after cleaning each room just so I could survey its effectiveness). No streaks and dried so quickly. Wouldn't recommend this for laminate flooring on a daily basis but weekly is fine. Used this on my mum's hardwood flooring and sealed tiles in her bathroom and kitchen. What a difference. No sticky residue unlike detergents and I am chuffed to bits with this product. Excellent for asthma sufferers!

Morphy Richards Spare Cloth Pack for 720020 Steam Cleaning
Morphy Richards Spare Cloth Pack for 720020 Steam Cleaning
Offered by KGA-SUPPLIES
Price: 10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, 9 Jan 2014
Purchased the spare cloth pack as I had a feeling I would only receive 1 cloth with my steam cleaner.
Fits perfectly and I was able to continue cleaning my home while the other 2 cloths were being washed in the machine.

Womens Long Jersey Racer Back Plus Size Maxi Dress
Womens Long Jersey Racer Back Plus Size Maxi Dress
Price: 3.00 - 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, 4 Oct 2013
Bought this dress in both cerise and turquoise as replacements for a cover up beach dress I lost on holiday. These are exactly what I was looking for. I am a size 20 and these dresses both fit well and I didn't find them too narrow. Material is nice and light, and just right for a hot summer day albeit I'm not sure I would wear them other than on holiday but at less than 7 a dress I am not complaining. I am 5'4" and both dresses stop at my ankles. Colours are gorgeous and compliment my new swimsuit very nicely. Thankyou Candy Girl.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., 4 Oct 2013
What a great little find. Fits my smartphone perfectly and with a free stylus that I just slot under the strap at the top of the cover. Okay so there's not a cut out to charge the phone but that's not a big deal. The pattern of Owls (not Owels) is perfect with no faults, it's eye catching and, at less than 4, this is a winner. This item was delivered in perfect condition within 4 days and I would definitley use seller again. Thankyou so much.

Page: 1 | 2