Profile for Katieroo > Reviews

Content by Katieroo

Katieroo (Johnstone, Renfrewshire United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Excel Hardware Orbit Designer Bathroom Turn & Release - Polished Brass / Chrome
Excel Hardware Orbit Designer Bathroom Turn & Release - Polished Brass / Chrome
Offered by J. Boyle and Sons (The Ironmonger)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Look, 13 May 2015
Having already purchased the door handles (they're gorgeous and I've already reviewed them), I wanted to finish off the look of my bathroom door with the turn and release ironmongery. This is just perfect. Swift delivery from seller and packaging excellent.

Trendi Switch 1 Gang 2 Way Artistic Modern Glossy 10 Amp Rocker Light Switch White
Offered by The Internet Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking for trendy? Look no further than Trendi., 13 May 2015
I love these! So very modern (or should I say 'Trendi'). Not fitted them yet so can't comment on the ease of doing so but shouldn't be a problem for me.

Crystal Glass Knob Handle - a pack of 2 OVO® Lily40 crystal pull knobs - 40mm Crystal Dia - Clear Facet Crystal - Chrome base
Offered by HandleandKnobShop

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Sparkler!, 7 April 2015
How lovely is this on my new interior doors! Easy to fit and sparkles like anything. Looks much more expensive than it was. Thanks for the prompt delivery.

Cord Connector Chrome
Cord Connector Chrome
Offered by Sewsan Stitch

5.0 out of 5 stars Full Metal Jacket!, 7 April 2015
This review is from: Cord Connector Chrome
What a great, little find! I love it. I was a bit apprehensive due to some reviewers receiving a 'plastic' cord connector and that it was fiddly to insert the cords. Firstly, I received a 'full metal jacket' and secondly, thinking about how "fiddly" this was going to be, I tied my cords with a little bit of sellotape first and the cords went straight through the opening. Easy, peasy. It looks so much better than the usual white plastic cord connector I have on my Venetian blinds.The delivery was prompt and the packaging was suffice to be posted through my letter box. Thank you so much.

The Book of You
The Book of You
by Claire Kendal

3.0 out of 5 stars A Child's Fairground Ride, 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Book of You (Paperback)
Not the roller coaster ride I was expecting. Got so into this story and initially a real page turner. Got through the first 200 pages in one sitting but then I started to question how believable this situation could be and it started to slide to farcical. The ending didn't want me craving more, just made me ask "Was that it!".

Excel Hardware Orbit Designer Lever on Rose Door Handles - Polished Brass / Chrome
Offered by J. Boyle and Sons (The Ironmonger)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful feel!, 24 Jan. 2015
Absolutely gorgeous! They look exactly as advertised and a lovely, comfortable feel; unlike cheap ones that would cut your hand in two. Well packaged and arrived in jig time! Thankyou.

Ladies Womens Credit card Holder
Ladies Womens Credit card Holder
Offered by Airee Fairee

5.0 out of 5 stars Just gorgeous!, 24 Jan. 2015
Just the very thing to hold my cards and easy to find in my handbag. Lovely little pink bag to cover it and minimum packaging.Swift delivery.Would buy from seller again.

50mm Clear Crystal Glass Door Knob Cabinet Cupboard Pull Drawer Handle Kitchen Wardrobe Home Hardware Come with Screw 1PCS
Offered by Crowd Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and heavy and sparkles like anything., 24 Jan. 2015
Bought this for a bedroom door and it's lovely. The screw is not long enough to go through a bedroom door and I'll have to seek a longer one. To be fair on the buyer, it is not advertised as a knob that will fit on a door but to fit on a cupboard or bedside cabine,t and I knew this at the time of purchase. Lovely and heavy and sparkles like anything.

Singin' in the Rain [DVD] [2002]
Singin' in the Rain [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Gene Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Dec. 2014
Swift delivery and although packaged well, it was with minimum fuss.Thankyou.

Fulton Lulu Guinness Birdcage Umbrella Birdcage
Fulton Lulu Guinness Birdcage Umbrella Birdcage

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy!, 28 Dec. 2014
I purchased 2 of these as Christmas presents and my sisters are delighted. Fibre glass cage so shouldn't blow inside out and clear enough so vision shouldn't be compromised. Looks fabulous and the birdcage is large enough to encompass the shoulders thus keeping hair and top half dry. Excellent packaging and swift delivery.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4