Profile for Viara > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Premier Housewares 10 Hook Over Door Hanger - Multi-Colour
Premier Housewares 10 Hook Over Door Hanger - Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice buy, 19 Aug 2014
Looks great, does what it's supposed to do, saves space.
Came well packaged and on time.

D'Addario EJ32 Folk Nylon Normal  (.028-.045) Ball End Folk Guitar Strings
D'Addario EJ32 Folk Nylon Normal (.028-.045) Ball End Folk Guitar Strings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nylon ball ends, 19 Aug 2014
Lovely strings. Not many nylons with ball ends out there, these sound really good on my travel size electro acoustic.
It complements the sound of singer-songwriters or people who are into playing bossa nova/ acoustic jazz.

Ladies Knitted Shrug Bolero Cardigan
Ladies Knitted Shrug Bolero Cardigan
Offered by Craze clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shrug, 19 Aug 2014
I bought this in Black, size XL. I usually wear a UK size 16 and is fits me well.
It arrived well packaged, on time.
It looks really good, a couple of stray threads, but nothing to be worried about here, ladies!
I'm buying it to wear over my dress to a wedding, and I think it looks more than adequate for the occasion.

Knee Length Layered Evening Dresses Lace Taffeta Short Satin Flowers Party Cocktail Dress Womens Ladies Gold Size 16
Offered by My Evening Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little dress, 19 Aug 2014
I got this dress 2 days before estimated delivery.
It was packaged in a box, with paper padding.
I ordered "Gold", UKsize 16. I usually wear 16 and it fits me well. Length wise, I'm 5'4" (154cm) and it goes a bit under my knees.
The colour, material, embroidery and rose detail are just as you can see them in the photo. Material creases a lot.
One thing I noticed was that the cuts in the material where the bust embroidery joins the bodice of the dress were left frayed, so need to be tucked in and, optionally taken in on a sewing machine or by hand.
Other than that it's great.

Euro Retro Shoulder Bag Messenger in 10 Colours (Bottle Green)
Euro Retro Shoulder Bag Messenger in 10 Colours (Bottle Green)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, big enough too, 14 Aug 2014
A great bag. I still have it, though the top panel is a bit frayed and I will soon be needing a new one :)

5 Cities® Extra Large 40 Inch Wheeled Holdall Trolley Bag (Black)
5 Cities® Extra Large 40 Inch Wheeled Holdall Trolley Bag (Black)
Offered by Luggage Travel Bags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE bag :), 14 Aug 2014
I needed a large bag to fit my travel size guitar alongside my other luggage. Motivation behind it was the continuous reluctance of budget companies to allow small size guitars onboard as hand luggage.
The bag did a great job, still in one piece and, considering the handling bags face at some airports, that's a compliment for the company that makes these.
Delivery and packaging were good also.

niceEshop(TM) 1 Set (8pcs) Vintage Fashion Mixed Charms Lettering Wishing Ring Rings-Copper&Silver&Gold
Offered by niceEshop

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, 14 Aug 2014
These are way too small - don't even fit my pinky and I have small fingers . Delivery and packaging were ok.

Sodamix Duckegg Floral Dress-Blue-16
Sodamix Duckegg Floral Dress-Blue-16

3.0 out of 5 stars The dress looks ok, 14 Aug 2014
I'd like to start by saying that the dress itself is ok - for the money (design, material, sawing).
However, if you are a 16bust / 14hips a size16 dress would be too snug (at least for my liking).
Delivery and packaging was ok too.

Ladies Womens Girls Lace up Flat Ankle High Tops Style Trainer Boots Shoes Size 3-8
Offered by Runway9

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sporty shoes, 14 Aug 2014
I can't think of anything I dislike about these shoes. They look great are very comfortable, I left the review for later, because, from experience, some faults do develop with shoes overtime (poor construction/ bad walking habits/ extreme terrain or weather conditions). I've had these for several months, and both shoes are still in one piece, and quite comfortable.
Delivery was prompt as well.

The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything
The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything
by Ken Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery was great. Bought it for a friend after seeing a ..., 14 Aug 2014
Delivery was great. Bought it for a friend after seeing a bunch of public talks by the author. A great insight into the current state of education, useful to parents, teachers and students alike. Would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3