Profile for melanie oconnell > Reviews

Soul Detox PB
Soul Detox PB
by Craig Groeschel

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin!, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Soul Detox PB (Paperback)
Every Christian should read this book at whatever stage they are in their journey. The author's style of writing makes it so easy to read and because of this, as well as his humour and personal confessions, it is difficult to put down.
The subjects that are covered affect us all, and they provoke thought about your own circumstances and reasoning. I think this is a book that should be read over and over again periodically as a reminder of how to cleanse the soul of the grime of the world.

Boutique Wedding Cakes
Boutique Wedding Cakes
by Victoria Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Boutique Wedding Cakes (Hardcover)
I borrowed this book initially from our local library to give me ideas for my son's wedding cake. It did not disappoint in the slightest. Delicious recipes that were easy to follow and some great decorating tips too. I was so impressed that I purchased it and it come out every time I have a celebration cake to make.
Book arrived in good time and well packaged. Will use seller again

Doctrine (Re:Lit: Vintage Jesus)
Doctrine (Re:Lit: Vintage Jesus)
by Driscoll Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 3 Mar. 2014
Brilliant book, a little hard to read at times but all in all it gives a greater understanding of the doctrine of our faith.
Book arrived from seller in good time and well packaged. Will use seller again

Never Give Up
Never Give Up
by Joyce Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Never Give Up (Paperback)
Bought this book as a gift for someone as it helped me enormously. It's great to keep dipping in to as/when you need it

Trusting God Day by Day: 365 Daily Devotions
Trusting God Day by Day: 365 Daily Devotions
by Joyce Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, 30 Jan. 2014
I love Joyce Meyer and I love this book. Someone bought me one for Christmas 2 years ago and I keep reading every day even now...so I bought this one as a gift for someone else. Hope they enjoy it as much as I do

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE!! THIS IS NOT AUTHENTIC!!, 4 Dec. 2013
I purchased this product as a gift for a Marvel enthusiast and I must say I am very disappointed!! The seller clearly states this product comes in original marvel packaging with the hologram as evidence of authenticity.
The product arrived in a plastic bag inside a metal tin. It is clearly NOT authentic and the seller should be removed from the site for false advertising. Please think twice when making a purchase from this seller as the product is a load of rubbish!! Don't be stung like me and others who recently purchased in good faith.

5 x 4" DEEP Strong 24 Cupcake cup fairy cake muffin box with insert for 24 Cupcakes
Offered by The Baker Shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 15 July 2013
These boxes are fantastic!!!! Very sturdy and hard wearing!

I felt very confident in transporting my cupcakes to the venue and will definitely order again.

Great service; great product!!

20 x 40 WATT SMALL BAYONET CAP B15 OPAL (WHITE/PEARL/SOFT/OPAQUE) CANDLE BULBS DOUBLE LIFE: 2,000 HOURS
Offered by Goods Wholesale Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Hallelujah!!, 15 July 2013
Thank goodness I've found a reliable supplier for these light bulbs. We are so tired of the useless halogen/long life bulbs that keep us living in relative darkness!!

Very efficient service, arrived quickly, and were well packaged.

We will definitely be ordering again. Thank you!!!!

100 Clear Cellophane Sweet / Party / Gift Bags 3" x 1.5" x 7.5"
100 Clear Cellophane Sweet / Party / Gift Bags 3" x 1.5" x 7.5"
Offered by JEMPAK UK®

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 15 July 2013
Bought these bags to display iced biscuits at a charity coffee morning. They were perfect for the job and I'm sure the packaging helped to sell the biscuits very quickly.

Would definitely order again