Profile for DGala > Reviews

Content by DGala

DGala "deepak_gala"

MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - Apple iPhone 4 / 4S - (2 x Screen Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil
Price: 11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 23 July 2011
After having tried lots of cheap screen protectors I finally purchased the PhoneDevil screen protector encouraged by the other reviews. And I was not disappointed at all. The protector is of very good quality unlike the flimsy ones from ebay. It is very much worth the extra money - after all it is meant to protect the iPhone we so dearly love. Applying was easy as well - all done in under 10 minutes with help of clearly laid out instructions. Key is to apply it with lots of patience and you will get there without any air bubbles. All in all a great product and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Luge Classic Sled / Sledge With Steering Brakes
Luge Classic Sled / Sledge With Steering Brakes
Offered by Eastern Sports
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 23 Dec 2010
Excellent tray sledge, first for my 6 yeard old who thoroughly enjoyed it!! The delivery by the seller was also super fast, ordered Tuesday and arrived on Thursday with the snow still around to enjoy! Thank you, Happy Xmas all!

HP PSC 1215 All-In-One Printer, Scanner & Copier (discontinued by manufacturer)
HP PSC 1215 All-In-One Printer, Scanner & Copier (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money, 31 Dec 2004
The size and quality of print and scan is simply too good for the price. I was amazed at how compact the kit is; it claims to be the smallest in this segment, and I bet it is! I printed a few A4 size pictures I had shot with my 8 MP Olympus C8080, and the quality was simply brilliant. I have just started using the printer, so haven't experiences any jams yet, fingers crossed, hope it stays this way. My recommendation for anyonelooking for space-saving (or otherwise!) all-in-on solution, GO FOR THIS ONE !!!!