Profile for J. Perkins > Reviews

Content by J. Perkins

J. Perkins (UK, Norwich)

Torque Wrench, 1/2Dr, 3.69-36.88 Ft.-Lb.
Torque Wrench, 1/2Dr, 3.69-36.88 Ft.-Lb.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much torque, 23 Jun 2014
To say this wrench provides torque is an understatement. The vector of force which you can unleash in a single 20 degree pull is, quite frankly, astonishing. I've given this wrench five stars, one for every time I've turned the earth on it's axis (using this wrench).

Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 In-Ear Headphones with Mic - Grey/Black
Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 In-Ear Headphones with Mic - Grey/Black
Offered by iZilla
Price: 10.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good buds, careful with compatibility, 3 April 2014
The sound is good, the design is good, and the feel is good. At this end of the spectrum, all ear-buds are very similar in sound, but I satisfied nevertheless.

I specifically bought these buds with a mic so I could go hands-free on my phone - I have a Xperia Mini Pro by Sony Ericsson. Sony E. have a different order for the poles on their jacks (the gold rings on the plug), so unfortunately I wasn't able to use the mic, which was initially very disappointing. In order to use the earbuds, you have to tape down the button on the left-bud, and then you can use them as if they didn't have a mic.

3 Stars: There's nothing wrong with the product, but I had no idea that some manufacturers didn't stick to the standard pole arrangement. Would have been nice to have something in the description listing incompatible devices.