Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Science Guru > Reviews

Content by Science Guru

Science Guru (East Sussex, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Her Vampire Husband (Mills & Boon) (Wicked Games series Book 3)
Her Vampire Husband (Mills & Boon) (Wicked Games series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and sexy book, 2 Sept. 2015
Really enjoyed this novel as a hopeless romantic and a sucker for a vampire...no pun intended.

Very saucy read as well.

MoYou Nail Art- Foil stickers wraps- M222. Amazing nails in seconds!!!
MoYou Nail Art- Foil stickers wraps- M222. Amazing nails in seconds!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 25 Feb. 2014
I like the pattern and that it is very smooth onto the nail. It also doesn't chip which is nice and stays on the nail longer than normal nail varnish I have found.

I didn't like the process of putting it on. I didn't realise it prior but I had to cut the wrap to size for each nail as it didn't fit directly onto the nail from the start.

Daktarin Dual Action Spray Powder 100g
Daktarin Dual Action Spray Powder 100g
Offered by Medideals

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 25 Feb. 2014
I used this obviously for sweaty feet during the summer. It leaves a white powdery residue and doesn't last all day so need to update regularly.

Vampire Academy: Last Sacrifice (book 6)
Vampire Academy: Last Sacrifice (book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the series, 25 Feb. 2014
From the first book I couldn't put it down. I've now read all the books in this series as well as the spin off series 'Bloodlines' and can't get enough of it.

Highly recommend it to those that love gothic love stories, vampires, alchemy the like.

Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, Book 5)
Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the series, 25 Feb. 2014

Aerolatte Black Milk Frother
Aerolatte Black Milk Frother

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good little frother, 25 Feb. 2014
I really like this product and love frothy coffees. I got best results warming the milk up slightly but must admit haven't used it in a year or so as I have a coffee machine that does the job for me :)

Conductive Gel for use with Circulation Massagers, Pain Doctor and TENS machines - 100ml tube :Update
Offered by Tower Health

2.0 out of 5 stars Gel not very conductive, 25 Feb. 2014
I was looking for a gel that would remain on my skin for a long period of time to use with my Bioband for motion sickness. As you can imagine I need to use this for long distance flights the like so the gel needed to be rather sticky.

This gel doesn't stay on my skin for more than an hour. It dries up very quickly and seems to be very water based.

Should be fine to use with items for short periods of time.

New U Fitness Yoga and Pilates  (Wii)
New U Fitness Yoga and Pilates (Wii)

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the workout, 25 Feb. 2014
I like the idea and very much enjoyed the work outs. It shows you how to do the moves very well but it just got a little boring.

Vampire Academy (book 1)
Vampire Academy (book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, 25 Feb. 2014
Since this first book I haven't been able to put the series down. I've since read all of the books in this series and have now read the newest book in the spin off series called Bloodlines.

If you love gothic themes, alchemy, vampires and so on this is the book for you.

Quest Handheld Steam Cleaner, 1000 Watt
Quest Handheld Steam Cleaner, 1000 Watt
Offered by Prime Furnishing

2.0 out of 5 stars Used once, 25 Feb. 2014
As with everything I saw an advert on steam cleaning and thought this would be the answer to cleaning the tiling grout in my shower.

The cord weren't long enough to reach the bathroom so I had to get extension leads to actually get the cleaner in the bathroom. It doesn't work very long due to the small water tank but the issue was really with the cleaning. It didn't make the job any less labour intensive and actually just added a step to the process.

Once once and never again - complete waste of money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15