Profile for Science Guru > Reviews

Content by Science Guru

Science Guru (East Sussex, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Piccolo by De'Longhi EDG200.G Coffee and Beverage Machine - Graphite Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it but not economical, 15 Jun. 2013
I bought this item on review from friends and online. It's easy to assemble, clean and use.

The water tank is very small and it could really only be used for 1.5 cups. My husband and I tried several different options of pods and was found the coffee to be very weak so would need 2 pods to have the same strength as a coffee shop quality. I also found that I needed to buy a milk frother to have the same mochachino effect as a coffee shop. Furthermore, the pods are very expensive and for moderate coffee drinkers this turned out to be uneconomical.

We thus since changed coffee machines to one that has a built in milk frother and use ground coffee.

Disposable Nappy Bags, 200 bags - fragranced
Disposable Nappy Bags, 200 bags - fragranced
Offered by nonstopbargain

5.0 out of 5 stars So handy to have, 15 Jun. 2013
I use these daily and can actually fit in several used diapers to be more economical.

So handy to have and this offer is cost effective. I don't know about the smell, couldn't really detect a fragrence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these and use it daily, 15 Jun. 2013
I bought these as I needed some cloths to use for baby spit up situations.

The cloths are of good quality and I use them daily.

Blackberry Flip Shell for Blackberry Z10 Device - Red
Blackberry Flip Shell for Blackberry Z10 Device - Red
Offered by SWH DIRECT LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good item, 15 Jun. 2013
This is the same concept as Ipad cases and I really enjoy it for that reason. it's a great quality, it turns the power saving on automatically when closed, protects well and I like that I can fold it the way I need it to work.

The only con is that once folded it doesn't go back to fitting flush onto the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only eye makeup remover I use, 15 Jun. 2013
I have struggled to find the right eye make up remover for many years and have tried many designer products to find one that would remove my mascara properly. This does the job well and it feels really good when used. It's an oily type feel but seems nourishing instead of greasy.

Maternity Knickers / Briefs / Pants -- Disposable & Elasticated -- PACK OF 5 -- X-LARGE (Size 16+)
Offered by Mammoth XT Supplements

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 15 Jun. 2013
Someone advised me to get some disposible underwear to use once my baby is born in hospital so I got these.

However I never actually got a chance to use them as they weren't stretchy enough to allow comfortable fit and use following natural child birth.

My 1st Baby Spiral Cot Activity Hanging Toy for Cot, Car Seat, Pushchair - Caterpillar

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality product, 15 Jun. 2013
I really like this item and it does exactly what it says on the tin.

It's a good quality and it fits really well on the crib. I haven't tried it on the car seat just yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to harbour good results!, 15 Jun. 2013
I bought this item for my husband and I'm unable to really remember exactly why but one of the benefits where that he wanted to increase his testosterone production and also loose a bit of weight.

He is a bit lax with taking tablets and starts off great and methodically but this soon changes and the tablets gets thrown away a few years later once expired.

When he did use these he actually seemed healthier and he did loose weight even though he didn't particularly change his diet or exercise routine.

Hippychick Keep Sock On's Baby Footwear (White) 1xPair - 0-6 Months
Hippychick Keep Sock On's Baby Footwear (White) 1xPair - 0-6 Months

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good idea!, 15 Jun. 2013
Love the concept of this product as I know socks go missing all the time once baby gets moving around a bit more, mine's too young still. The quality of the product is really good and I look forward to using this item.

Ameda Lactaline Personal Dual Electric Breastpump
Ameda Lactaline Personal Dual Electric Breastpump

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good product!, 15 Jun. 2013
I bought this item a week ago as my baby was unable to attach so was expressing using a manual pump. I researched the product and decided I wanted to save time by getting a double pump (which can also be used as a single) in an attempt to also express a bit more that I was able manually.

Now I'm able to write this review whilst expressing (as I also took an old bra, cut holes in the nipple area and attach the pumps through the holes onto the nipple for handsfree).

Pro's: I can adjust the suction and the speed as my nipples become rather sore at the strongest suction at times. I'm also able to express more that I do when expressing with a manual pump. Most of the parts can be dishwashed to clean.

Con's: It's a bit noisy and fiddly with loads of parts to take apart and put back together to wash and sterilise before each expression which actually reduces the amount of times a day I'm able to express. Although, the product can be used with batteries I've only used this plugged in and I'm stuck in this position really so if baby cries I need to detach from the unit and try and deal with things this way. I also find these units in general to be expensive so I feel like I'm making more of an effort to use the product in an attempt to make it cost effective to buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15