Profile for LESLEY DAVIS > Reviews

Content by LESLEY DAVIS

LESLEY DAVIS

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Felix As Good as it Looks Favourites Selection in Jelly '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Felix As Good as it Looks Favourites Selection in Jelly '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Offered by san direct
Price: 16.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 19 Nov 2013
What can I say good value and one need to carry it! The cat loved it too so all happy!

Falling Through the World ~ A Journey Through ME/CFS ~ A Novel
Falling Through the World ~ A Journey Through ME/CFS ~ A Novel
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Read if you have ME CFS, 19 Nov 2013
I was diagnosed a while ago and decided to read this. My family have now read it too. It's a great description of how it is to have this illness, even though from a teenagers eyes. I am 45 but as most of us realise, still feel as I did when I was 15! The frustrations, loneliness pain and horror of this illness are the same whatever your safe, and somehow having it illustrated through a narrative make it all the more real. I would recommend family and friends reading this as well

Lucky
Lucky
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What it says on the tin!, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Lucky (Kindle Edition)
Admit read any Jackie Collins for a while but as I am currently ill and find memory and concentration difficult I thrived this. It was as expected.. Great story telling which needs little mental acuity! I thoroughly enough end the romp of her characters and even liked some of them! Would recommend for an easy read and for a guilty pleasure!

The Holy Machine
The Holy Machine
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Holy Machine (Kindle Edition)
After reading another book by this author I tried this. It was unput down able! I loved it and am not normally a sci if fan! Great story telling with a real humanity.

Travelling Medicine Buddha 11cms tall in a Dark Resin - from The India Connection. Usually dispatched within 2 working days.
Offered by The India connection
Price: 9.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Nov 2013
This is small but well made and I now take it everywhere. I love it and would recommend it. It feels solid and safe when travelling

Iams Dry Cat Food Kitten and Junior Chicken 850 g (Pack of 4)
Iams Dry Cat Food Kitten and Junior Chicken 850 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 19 Nov 2013
I bought this after my chat had kittens and nothing was wasted. The kittens loved it and are very healthy. I was able to send away samples to their new parents too!

Orthopaedic floral walking stick - RHS
Orthopaedic floral walking stick - RHS
Offered by Amazing Health
Price: 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, 19 Nov 2013
I suffer from ME and occasionally need to use a walking stick. I had originally ordered a straight handled one but found it made my wrist and hand saw. This new one is amazing. Although slightly more expensive I would absolutely recommend it. It folds down easily (although I don't ) and it is really well made. That handle is beautiful and seems to take the strain from my writs as well as hand. It is really pretty too which is an added bonus so my children don't mind carrying it!

Thai Resting Buddha Statue
Thai Resting Buddha Statue
Offered by garden ornaments and accessories
Price: 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Thai Resting Buddha Statue
I read the reviews of this before buying and I am extremely pleased. I have a few pieces of real 'art' and wanted a good size Buddha for a particular space. This is well made and feels genuine. The decoration is lovely and the silver seems slightly burnished rather than gleaming which I like. It look slovenly and for the price is a real bargain.,

Blue Horizons Chlorine Test Strips
Blue Horizons Chlorine Test Strips
Offered by Castle Hot Tubs
Price: 6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Blue Horizons Chlorine Test Strips
Arrived quickly and were good value (wort shopping around I think) very easy to use and I presume are giving accurate results as we've never had a problem with the water in the hot tub

PEX Short School Award 2 Pairs Boy's Socks Black 12 1/2-3 1/2
PEX Short School Award 2 Pairs Boy's Socks Black 12 1/2-3 1/2

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for school, 19 Nov 2013
I couldn't find any socks locally so had to order these inlineM they arrived quickly and are soft and warm. They wash extremely well and have even managed to stay in pairs!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8