Profile for yummymummyto3 > Reviews

Content by yummymummyto3

yummymummyto3

Navitech prs mount
Navitech prs mount
Offered by Navitech (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice does the job, 31 Aug 2012
This review is from: Navitech prs mount (Electronics)
I was a little wary due to the other reviews. But actually this is a really nice product, keeps my ereader safe. Looks good. It has a space for memory disc, not sure why though :), space for your pen. My e-read feels secure in this.

I like it and for the price it looks good and does the job!

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars at last feet I can show of!, 31 Aug 2012
I completed my first Marathon in 2011 and since then I have suffered dry cracked, painful hard skin on my feet. It was exceptionaly painful, I went to a Chiropodist for a consultation and was told I would need at least 6 sessions at 30 a pop!
I tried to get rid myself..filing before and after a bath, slathering in cream, wearing cotton socks. Nothing worked, it help but made no real difference.
Last week I watched an ad for the Micro-pedi and was vert wary..nothing works as well as that..does it? Anyway of to google. if you have googled this product you will see that it pretty much has 5 stars. Still almost 40 was quite a bit to pay out on a gadget, but so is 100's on a chiropidist.
I came on to Amazon and managed to get one for 26...bargain!
As soon as it came I tried it. The yuck that fell of my feet was really gross..shudder! but within seconds my feet looked fab..well better than they did. I hate having my feet touch and this was actually quite pleasant.
Negatives -
I had one session, but my feet are manky and managed to wear through one roller. I am sure this is a one of as it does say they last 2-3 sessions.
Being a complete girl it would be nice to come with a pouch to keep the rollers in etc.

looking forward to having another go, tonight. Looking forward to having feet that I can wear sexy sandles and wear nice nail polish :)

Fab product, I was very wary but this does work and would recommend it to others.

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Help me pant pant I AM dying......, 31 Oct 2011
I have just started Rosemary Conelly and I wanted an exercise DVD that was short, easy to follow, didn't require fancy equipment and wasn't endorsed by a wannabe `celebrity' who was accidently photographed in the park wearing luminous gym wear. So as you probably can guess didn't leave much left. I work full time and have three small children and really need to get rid of my mummy tummy! Needed a workout that would fit round me and one that would not annoy me for all of the above reasons.
Chatting to some friends I was recommended to try the big shred. Maybe a bit early for me to do a concise review but here goes! I am on day 6, whooo! Box number one ticked, not bored! It has likable people doing the moves and Jillian really does give the impression that she cares, until she mutters, if you're dying follow Tania, but do not I repeat do not turn of this DVD. Box number 2 ticked, not some brain dead celebrity giggling their way through a routine.
I watched this first a few times, to see what I needed to do; I do recommend you do this as it does go very quickly. It is tough! I completed my first Marathon earlier this year and that was nothing compared to this! But you can decide on the level of intensity and if you want to jump up and down higher all the better. You will get the results faster or so Jillian keeps reminding us.
Jillian is very clear in her instructions, and I did like her, no silly giggling!
One niggle, I am so unfit, Jillian does not give you time to get off the floor and into the next position, felt this was an exercise move on its own.
I still ache but in places I obviously don't use, my pecs, ache and my Bingo wings, which can't be a bad thing.
After I completed my first 20 minutes, I felt energised but equally I wanted to die. I do feel fitter and clothes feel looser along with my diet I have lost 3lbs this week, so can't be bad. I think to get the best results you would need to watch what you eat. It is getting easier and not a luminous celeb, in sight!
Would I recommend this yes, yes, yes, let me hear you pant.........

Mum's Family Desk Planner 2012 (Desk Planner Calendar)
Mum's Family Desk Planner 2012 (Desk Planner Calendar)
by Sandra Boynton
Edition: Diary

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Funky and Might just get me Organised!, 1 Oct 2011
A really usefull diary, with lots of lovely extras, which makes it stand out from the other diarys.
It has stickers, what can I say, how fab, or maybe I have been hanging around my children for too long. Seriously this is what I love about it the most. When you have stuck your stickers in it is easy to see at a glance what's happening. Week to a page with two columns, one for mum, the other for family. These boxes could be doing with being a tiny bit bigger as I have three kids and can't always fit all the info in. The Diary has a doodling page, a page for useful stuff, such as drs, cinemas and take aways! A fab to do section, lots more other bits :)
Throughout the Diary are the well liked characters from the Sandra Boynton books and it is for 17 months which is very useful!
Dislikes for me and they are petty, it would be useful for the stickers to have a mufti day and inset day, instead I have used some of the picture stickers to help with these but, some of them are slightly to big for the box. - like I said petty. Hence why I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Really would recommend this, nice diary!

Nitty Gritty Head Lice Metal Comb
Nitty Gritty Head Lice Metal Comb
Offered by Health in The Post
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars utterly fab, 25 July 2011
I can't believe I am about to rave about a NIT comb! Over the last month I have spent around 50 on cheap nasty plastic combs, metal combs, lotions potions etc etc. Last resort I bought this, I was very reluctant to spend 7 on a nit comb. It has been the best 7 ever! Easy to use, painless for child and the amount that is removed from the hair is really scary! and rather yuck! I used it first on dry hair as I was impatient and maanged to get a few of he wee blighters. The real proof in the pudding was when conditioner was rubbed through the hair. A good brush a few clips 45 minutes later and NO TEARS mine as well as the wee people we have a clear and clean head. Will repeat the process in a few days but I am really happy something has finally worked for us :)))) one happy mummy!
Buy this and you will not be disappointed, wish they gave commission as I think I might be able to make a few pounds!!
The only, only negative I would say, becasue of the grooves it was initially hard to see if it was nits that was caught but, a quick wipe on a bit of tissue soon let us know.

Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS Enabled Womans Sports Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS Enabled Womans Sports Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
Offered by M.T.
Price: 92.00

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, really good motivator, 16 April 2011
Being a non runner (read no exercise what so ever) and training for a Marathon I needed/wanted some sort of motivation to help me. I had no idea where to start with GPS style watches or even what I was looking for. I LOVE this watch, it lets me see at a glance if I need to slow down (as if) or speed up. It is very easy to use, I am techno twit and managed to load the software and down load my runs yes runs. The garmin connect software is fab, you can set goals such as burn X calories or run X miles.
This watch is very comfy to wear. I opted for the one with the heart rate monitor and if I am honest save your self some pennies and don't bother with this 'extra' unless you want to see how fast your heart was going at certain stages of the run. It is useful but I wouldn't wear it on every run.

I have very small wrists and despite this being smaller and desiged for woman I still found it bulky and wouldn't wear it as any everyday watch.

I really wish I had bought this at the beginning of my training as it has been a huge help/motivator.

Highly recommend
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2013 10:50 PM BST