Profile for Danae > Reviews

Content by Danae

Danae

Orthodox Study Bible-OE-With Some NKJV: Ancient Christianity Speaks to Today's World
by Thomas Nelson Publishers

5.0 out of 5 stars A life-changing journey begins with The Bible, 8 Nov. 2011
I feel overwhelming gratitude that I bought the Orthodox Study Bible. I read daily and I feel the abundant Grace of our Lord as a repentent Orthodox Christian. All answers to my existential questions lie in it, reliably, consistently and forever. This volume integrates and interprets Holy Scripture in its entirety, with the Old and the New Testament, the Psalms, the Epistles and The Revelation all together in one body. The notes underneath Holy Scripture are ESSENTIAL and extremely valuable to my understanding of it. The use of language is simple and friendly, which is the basic reason why I can read it for hours without getting tired - as a Greek person, the Greek Orthodox Bible that I have had so far was in Old Greek and without interpretation notes made it difficult to read for a layperson. I am now buying more copies for my loved ones. The study of the Orthodox Bible is meant for life. I am eternally grateful to God that I have begun my spiritiual journey on His side.

GET MARRIED
GET MARRIED
by WATTERS CANDICE

5.0 out of 5 stars essential reading for pre-marital preparation, 6 Oct. 2011
This review is from: GET MARRIED (Paperback)
I found and bought this book while searching for advice on the Internet on how to help myself get married. After reading it, I realized that I was unconsciously looking for the religious perspective that Candice Watters offered in her book with generosity and compassion for single Christian women. I applaud her effort to counsel through her book all single women who have experienced pain and hurt in inappropriate relationships. This book has profoundly changed my way of looking at myself and it has crystallized thoughts and feelings that had been beneath the surface of my consciousness for a very long time. I feel it is essential reading for a woman seeking to regain her self-esteem after relationship trauma and heal herself in preparation for her future marriage.

Skype S2x Mobile Phone Brand New Boxed & Unlocked
Skype S2x Mobile Phone Brand New Boxed & Unlocked

1.0 out of 5 stars skypephone S2x, 1 Aug. 2011
Skypephone S2x has been discontinued in the shops. These phones that are sold online are faulty. I changed 4 Skypephones S2x within the last month because they were all faulty. They would freeze and shut down without warning. If you want to use Skype on your phone, choose another handset, unless you are used to the central skype button (like me) and are willing to suffer the setbacks.