Profile for A. Mollart > Reviews

Content by A. Mollart

A. Mollart (United Kingdom)

CREAM SHABBY CHIC EASEL RECIPE BOOK STAND
CREAM SHABBY CHIC EASEL RECIPE BOOK STAND

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute but isn't useable, 16 Oct 2011
I bought this book stand because it folds flat and looks nice.

When the item came the envelope had been torn (wasn't packaged well at all) and there were two areas where it had been scratched.

Books don't fit in it well as there is a gap where the spine sits so the book falls forward when in the stand. Not very useful when you are trying to read a recipe.

Unfortunately, I had to send it back.

Kitchen Craft Master Class Biscuit and Icing Set
Kitchen Craft Master Class Biscuit and Icing Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Cookies!, 12 Oct 2011
What a great product!! Perfectly presented in a hard case with all of the tips and items in their place.

It's a perfect cookie gun and icing set for both the beginning and avid baker. Love it and couldn't recommend it more!

Dora Saves the Mermaids (Nintendo DS)
Dora Saves the Mermaids (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Game Dealz

1.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved it, but didn't last long, 12 Jan 2009
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter thinking it would take her some time to get through it and it would teach her some more Spanish. Wrong! It took her 10 minutes and she had completed the game. Don't get me wrong, she liked it, but it ended way too soon.
What a waste of money. Don't bother spending your money on this, it's not worth it at all.

Miranda's Big Mistake (B Format)
Miranda's Big Mistake (B Format)
by Jill Mansell

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 6 Aug 2008
This is the first Jill Mansell book I have read and I can say I love her style. I really enjoy a light-hearted, romantic story I can get lost in. The characters are fantastic and with her writing style, you feel like you are in the story sometimes. I simply couldn't put it down! Fantastic read and along with The Chocolate Lovers Club, my favourite book.

Japanese Tattoo
Japanese Tattoo
by Sandi Fellman

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book if you need ideas, 12 Jun 2008
This review is from: Japanese Tattoo (Paperback)
This book is great! Having just flipped through it, you can see right away that the pictures inside are big and easy to see the detail. It also gives a little background to the different images used in a Japanese Tattoo. For example, it tells you what the dragon symbolises and where it originated from in the tattoo format.
I would recommend this book for any tattoo enthusiast.