Profile for tattitiger > Reviews

Content by tattitiger

tattitiger

Page: 1 | 2
25ppm Colloidal Silver Spray. 100ml. Includes 1st class post. Best quality & value from the UKs biggest supplier.
Offered by Colloidal Silver UK

5.0 out of 5 stars magical stuff, 21 Dec 2014
This is magical stuff...have used on spots, burns, sore throats and impetigo...heals so quickly, clears any infection...will always keep a bottle of this handy :)

Instant Chicory Drink 2 x 100g jars
Instant Chicory Drink 2 x 100g jars
Offered by prewetts health foods ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars alternative to coffee, 21 Dec 2014
I love this drink as an alternative to coffee. Delivery was really fast and the glass jars were well packaged. Will buy again :)

Smiffy's Perseus The Gladiator Helmet
Smiffy's Perseus The Gladiator Helmet

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and well-made., 24 Jun 2014
My son loves this helmet.
Although he is only 9, it fits him fine. It looks like metal, but came flat-packed and is made from a rubbery latex material.
He wears it daily and it has suffered no signs of wear and tear to date.
Good quality and well-made.

Arbella Elbows Pasta 500 g (Pack of 24)
Arbella Elbows Pasta 500 g (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, great price, 24 Jun 2014
My family gets through loads of pasta, so I ordered this on Subscribe and Save. Much cheaper than from the supermarket, better quality and handy to buy in bulk.

Earth Friendly Products Ecos Magnolia and Lily Laundry Detergent 100 Washes 3.0 Litres
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for Vegans, 24 Jun 2014
I bought this liquid as I am a vegan. It cleans clothes and leaves them smelling fresh, but not overly perfumed.
Hugh bottle lasts ages. Comes with easy to use measure in the cap.
Suits my sensitive skin.

Kalms Herbal Tablets - 200 Tablets
Kalms Herbal Tablets - 200 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Help with pre-exam nerves, 24 Jun 2014
My son and daughter have used these to help with pre-exam nerves. They both say they help them feel calmer and able to think more clearly in times of stress.

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Facial Clay 1 Lb.
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Facial Clay 1 Lb.
Offered by albert on the go

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, fresh skin, 24 Jun 2014
Comes as a powder, which I wasn't expecting. Huge jar.
I mix it with raw apple cider vinegar.
My skin is very sensitive, but does not react to this. I leave it on 10-15mins.
Makes my skin feel lovely and smooth and fresh.

Samsung Galaxy Ace Android SIM Free Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy Ace Android SIM Free Smartphone
Offered by Phones2Post

4.0 out of 5 stars Great phone for a teen, 24 Jun 2014
Bought this for my daughter. She loves it, but says that the battery has limited life and sometimes the screen 'freezes'.

Fairy Auto Dishwash Tablets Clean & Fresh, Orange - 36 Tablets
Fairy Auto Dishwash Tablets Clean & Fresh, Orange - 36 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Best on the market, 24 Jun 2014
I have tried all the dishwasher detergents over the years and this does the best job.
As a Mum of 5 children, I run my dishwasher 2-3 times a day. I want perfect results first time and that's what I get with this detergent.

Compromised
Compromised

5.0 out of 5 stars Never would have thought this my 'cup of tea'...but, hey...it was free!, 22 Dec 2011
This review is from: Compromised (Kindle Edition)
Never would I have imagined that I would read a book with PIRA as part of the storyline...but it was a free book, with good reviews, so why not?
I was immediately drawn into the story and it was thrilling from the start. Some of the descriptions were horrific (in my view) but they were believeable and they were necessary to understand what happens later in the book.
It is almost a book of 2 halves...the beginning is fast-paced and the remainder is drawn over a longer period of time. It was hard to tear myself away, the characters were well-drawn and I needed to know what was going to happen to them. I guessed that paths would diverge and reconnect in the future and this is exactly what happened, but it was done cleverly and still made good reading.
I will be looking for more books by these authors in the future.

Page: 1 | 2