Profile for tattitiger > Reviews

Smiffy's Perseus The Gladiator Helmet
Offered by Costumes By Buy Feathers
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and well-made., 24 Jun 2014
My son loves this helmet.
Although he is only 9, it fits him fine. It looks like metal, but came flat-packed and is made from a rubbery latex material.
He wears it daily and it has suffered no signs of wear and tear to date.
Good quality and well-made.

Arbella Elbows Pasta 500 g (Pack of 24)
Arbella Elbows Pasta 500 g (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, great price, 24 Jun 2014
My family gets through loads of pasta, so I ordered this on Subscribe and Save. Much cheaper than from the supermarket, better quality and handy to buy in bulk.

Earth Friendly Products Ecos Magnolia and Lily Laundry Detergent 100 Washes 3.0 Litres
Price: 13.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for Vegans, 24 Jun 2014
I bought this liquid as I am a vegan. It cleans clothes and leaves them smelling fresh, but not overly perfumed.
Hugh bottle lasts ages. Comes with easy to use measure in the cap.
Suits my sensitive skin.

Kalms Herbal Tablets - 200 Tablets
Kalms Herbal Tablets - 200 Tablets
Price: 5.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Help with pre-exam nerves, 24 Jun 2014
My son and daughter have used these to help with pre-exam nerves. They both say they help them feel calmer and able to think more clearly in times of stress.

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Facial Clay 1 Lb.
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Facial Clay 1 Lb.
Offered by UK Beauty Deals
Price: 7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, fresh skin, 24 Jun 2014
Comes as a powder, which I wasn't expecting. Huge jar.
I mix it with raw apple cider vinegar.
My skin is very sensitive, but does not react to this. I leave it on 10-15mins.
Makes my skin feel lovely and smooth and fresh.

Samsung Galaxy Ace Android SIM Free Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy Ace Android SIM Free Smartphone
Offered by clixz dlz
Price: 78.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Great phone for a teen, 24 Jun 2014
Bought this for my daughter. She loves it, but says that the battery has limited life and sometimes the screen 'freezes'.

Fairy Auto Dishwash Tablets Clean & Fresh, Orange - 36 Tablets
Fairy Auto Dishwash Tablets Clean & Fresh, Orange - 36 Tablets
Offered by Pinglebox
Price: 13.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Best on the market, 24 Jun 2014
I have tried all the dishwasher detergents over the years and this does the best job.
As a Mum of 5 children, I run my dishwasher 2-3 times a day. I want perfect results first time and that's what I get with this detergent.

Compromised
Compromised
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Never would have thought this my 'cup of tea'...but, hey...it was free!, 22 Dec 2011
This review is from: Compromised (Kindle Edition)
Never would I have imagined that I would read a book with PIRA as part of the storyline...but it was a free book, with good reviews, so why not?
I was immediately drawn into the story and it was thrilling from the start. Some of the descriptions were horrific (in my view) but they were believeable and they were necessary to understand what happens later in the book.
It is almost a book of 2 halves...the beginning is fast-paced and the remainder is drawn over a longer period of time. It was hard to tear myself away, the characters were well-drawn and I needed to know what was going to happen to them. I guessed that paths would diverge and reconnect in the future and this is exactly what happened, but it was done cleverly and still made good reading.
I will be looking for more books by these authors in the future.

Hamelin's Child
Hamelin's Child
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping, disturbing and totally believable, 22 Dec 2011
This review is from: Hamelin's Child (Kindle Edition)
I saw a comment by Debbie on a discussion board on Amazon, when looking up another book that I had read. She was self-promoting (why not?) and, from her description, I thought it sounded an interesting read.
Dark subject matter, but totally believable and, judging from her line of work (in law enforcement) I'm sure it is probably based loosely on facts.
Immediately drew me in, the characters were well-described, likeable and memorable...I found myself absorbed in what was going to happen to Mikey next.
The kind of book that's so good, you don't want to finish it. I shall definitely be reading more of Debbie's works.

Pampers Underjams Boy (S/M) 4 x Packs of 10 Pants--40 Pants
Pampers Underjams Boy (S/M) 4 x Packs of 10 Pants--40 Pants

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent night-time pants for my autistic 6/7yr old son, 11 July 2011
My son is autistic and has only just started to toilet-train, so still needs to wear something through the night. These are excellent at containing any accidents and even quite a large amount of urine. My son wears 'normal' underwear during the day and these are so slim and comfortable, he has no objection to them.

These have fitted him since he was just 6 yrs old and he is of average height and weight for his age. I think they will probably continue to fit him for another year or so (til at least 8yrs), so they have quite a large range of 'fit'.

My only criticism is that the sides tear quite easily sometimes as we put them on (esp if he's unco-operative)and that means we waste the odd few pairs. Having said that, if there is any poo in them, it is useful to be able to rip the sides to get them off with as little mess as possible...so you can't have it all ways, can you?

Overall, they suit my son and save me a lot of bed-stripping and washing :)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2012 11:31 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2