Profile for Tarot > Reviews

Content by Tarot

Tarot

Page: 1 | 2
The 21 Lessons of Merlyn: A Study in Druid Magic & Lore: Study in Druid Magic and Lore

4.0 out of 5 stars Once I started to read the book I understood how ..., 2 Oct 2014
Once I started to read the book I understood how the lessons were being given, Certainly interesting and intriguing... Certain lessons can only be carried out at certain times of the year, so you can expect a long journey if you take this path :)

Microsoft office 2003 professional
Microsoft office 2003 professional

4.0 out of 5 stars helpful and quick, 12 Sep 2014
Had initial problem with the first disc, but the supplier was very helpful and I received the replacement very quickly.

Unfortunately now need to upgrade as most of my files received are from minimum 2007

The Chimp Paradox: The Acclaimed Mind Management Programme to Help You Achieve Success, Confidence and Happiness

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought Provoking, 12 Sep 2014
Recommended for me to read, at times I do have problems trying to remember who is who in the book. so have to go back and re-read. Otherwise really finding it helpful and especially insightful for me

The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There's Life After Death

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended if asking questions on life after life, 12 Sep 2014
After many people recommending it I decided to read it, and so pleased I did. Gave me an insight to life after life and potentially what to expect.
Certainly cleared up some questions I had from my NDE.

The Shamanic Prophecy: The past will set you free
The Shamanic Prophecy: The past will set you free

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I was looking for, 12 Sep 2014
Not quite what I was after but certainly an interesting read from a persons own journey

Elemental Magick: Meditations, Exercises, Spells, and Rituals to Help You Connect with Nature
by D.J. Conway

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the read and info inside, 12 Sep 2014
Love this book, had to buy a second copy as someone "borrowed" my last one :)

Collins Elite Refill for 2014 Compact Day to Page Diary
Collins Elite Refill for 2014 Compact Day to Page Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 23 Sep 2013
"Does what it says on the label"

Have used one for about 4 years and they are great for reviewing info later on due to day to page. Much needed as a reminder for me and being able to write things down as and when due to my head injury and short term memory.

Robin Wood Tarot Deck
Robin Wood Tarot Deck
by Robin Wood
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Robin Wood Tarot Set, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Robin Wood Tarot Deck (Cards)
Delivery was fast and when I opened the set up it was easy to use and very intuitive, I would recommend this set to anyone thinking of trying Tarot readings.

GENUINE ORIGINAL DELL AC ADAPTER FOR DELL INSPIRON 1750 LAPTOP 19.5V 3.34A 65W CHARGER POWER SUPPLY (PLEASE CHECK CONNECTOR PRIOR TO PURCHASE)
Offered by Laptop Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it is, 17 Jun 2013
Bought this for my laptop, due to the old style dell charger cable breaking at the connector point. much stronger

GRS Battery for Dell Inspiron 1545 6600mAh,11.1V, Li-Ion Accu, Laptop batteries
GRS Battery for Dell Inspiron 1545 6600mAh,11.1V, Li-Ion Accu, Laptop batteries
Offered by EPC (UK) GRP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars effective and efficient, 17 Jun 2013
bought this for my wifes laptop and it is running very well, folloed the instructions on how to charge properly, now she is able to work with it without a cable attached 24/7

Page: 1 | 2