Profile for Stresspuppy > Reviews

Content by Stresspuppy

Stresspuppy (Manchester, U.K.)

STARHIDE GENUINE VEG TAN LEATHER SLIM CREDIT CARD HOLDER / OYSTER CARD CASE NOTE WALLET (BROWN)
Offered by WALLETS KING

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality and design, 4 Aug. 2015
Slightly 'taller' than I expected, but picture shows clearly that it is nearly square (not as slim and rectangular as I had in my head) so my own fault!

Robbie Williams case fits iphone 5C cover hard protective (4) for apple i phone 5 c
Offered by MusicMonkey

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Oct. 2014
Bought for a friend - she loves it!

Snugg iPhone 5C Clear Ultra Thin Case - For the Apple iPhone 5C
Snugg iPhone 5C Clear Ultra Thin Case - For the Apple iPhone 5C
Offered by TheSnugg

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit, unobtrusive and slimline, 19 Aug. 2014
The fit is excellent - the look is good and it's just what I needed. Great company to deal with and great communication.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2014 10:20 AM BST

Haunted From Within (BOOK TWO) - Peter's Story: - The most gripping Mystery & Detective Medical Crime Thriller you will ever read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!, 16 Nov. 2013
Been a long time since ive managed to get more than a fifth of the way through a book lately. They were just boring me and I've read a lot of books. Well written and interestingly split into linked stories. Couldnt wait to pick up my kindle, but should really have been one book. The first isn't a book on it's own, just half a story.

Kickmaster Quick Up Goal And Target Shot - Yellow/Black
Kickmaster Quick Up Goal And Target Shot - Yellow/Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Manufacturing fault, 20 Oct. 2012
The pop up goal was perfect for a birthday present for a 6 yr old boy, but I was disappointed with a manufacturing fault.
The sides have a short 'tent pole' bar that fits into a 'sleeve' to hold the goal up at both sides. It is stitched into the material so didn't 'fall out' in transit or because of bad packaging. One of the 'sleeves' was completely missing so the pole wouldn't stay in place. The birthday boy wanted to use it soon so his Mum will now make one and stitch it on rather than wait for me to send it back. I would have got in touch with seller to complain and maybe just get this extra piece sent out, but couldn't find a way to do this!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for tinnitus!, 8 Jun. 2010
I bought this item after reading suggestions on site about tinnitus that products like this (and pillow radios) might help. It wasn't my first choice after reviewing online but the other one was out of stock and once I'd read these might help I couldn't wait to get one. My tinnitus has been getting worse lately and it can sometimes take an hour or hours to get to sleep (anyone who suffers will know how bad it can be). I couldn't have a radio or telly on cos it would disturb hubby. Am I glad I bought this! Although I've not tried any others so I've got nothing to compare it to - it does the job! I bought a dab radio with 3.5mm socket but made sure I bought one with a 'sleep' option. Since I've had the speaker and radio (nearly 2 weeks) I've set the sleep button to 30 mins and I've been asleep every night before it's gone off. I just tune in to a favourite radio station, but it can easily be used with your own stuff that has a jack socket. I'm still conscious that I'll disturb my partner so I've only had the volume on very low, but since you can put it right under your ear (beneath the pillow of course) it's still o.k. and I can barely notice the tinnitus. I urge anyone who suffers from this to try it!