Profile for stucathome > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Do Your Thing
Do Your Thing

4.0 out of 5 stars Just do it., 17 May 2015
This review is from: Do Your Thing (MP3 Download)
Nothing really to say. It's a totally banging tune.

Trojan Presents: Classic Reggae
Trojan Presents: Classic Reggae

4.0 out of 5 stars The sound of misspent youth, 17 May 2015
Great tunes - takes me back to what seems like a thousand years ago. Brixton market in the late 70s. Reggae booming from everywhere, the smell of goat curry and herbs. If you ever want to hear reggae as it should be, buy this! You won't be disappointed.

3250mAh High Capacity Battery For Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 SIII
3250mAh High Capacity Battery For Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 SIII
Offered by GLOBEL ELECTRONICS & ACCESSORIES LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Real staying power., 16 Jan. 2015
For the S3, this battery gives it a new lease of life! The standard battery lasts OK, but I had this on for 24 hours and still had over 50% capacity. A little gem.

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (40th Anniversary Celebration)
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (40th Anniversary Celebration)

4.0 out of 5 stars Goodbye Reg Dwight, 5 Dec. 2014
Remember when Elton John was worth listening to?
This was, in my opinion, his best album. Great songs for different moods, with the feeling in every one.
Listen and, I hope, enjoy.

This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)
This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)

4.0 out of 5 stars B4 Old Skool, 13 Nov. 2014
Great tune.
It's so old, it's before 'old school' but it swings and Natalie's voice makes it happen. Hear it once and you'll never forget it!

Blue Hotel
Blue Hotel

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless, 2 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Blue Hotel (MP3 Download)
It's a classic. No more needs to be said. If you've heard it, you'll agree. If you haven't, what have you been wasting your time on?

SOOPER Black Defender Heavy Duty Protective Hard Full Body Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy i9300 S3 + Free Screen Protector (Black)
Offered by Sooper UK

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes Vinnie Jones look soft., 2 Oct. 2014
I dropped my S3 and cracked both case and screen. Once I replaced it, I promised myself it wouldn't happen again. With this case, it won't - I've dropped my mobile on the pavement twice without a sign of damage.

Norton 360 21.0 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC) [2014 Edition]
Norton 360 21.0 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC) [2014 Edition]
Offered by Shopper's Saving

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't surf without it., 2 Oct. 2014
The only anti-virus, anti-malware software I trust. Since I started using Norton, over 10 years ago, I've never had a problem I couldn't fix. The bonus is that it's a damn sight cheaper from Amazon than Symantec!

Nokia 1616 Mobile Phone Dark Blue, Unlocked Sim Free
Nokia 1616 Mobile Phone Dark Blue, Unlocked Sim Free

4.0 out of 5 stars New for old, 2 Oct. 2014
Bought for my technophobe girlfriend after she dropped hers in the pond. It's basic, functional and a good price.

New Horrizon - Tempered-Glass Explosion - Proof Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S3 Premium Crystal Clear - High Quality 9H Hardness
Offered by Digi Euro

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job very well, 20 Sept. 2014
Just the job. Easy to fit, unlike other screen protectors I've used and not a bubble in sight. The best screen protector I've come across.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5