Profile for mel > Reviews

Content by mel

mel

OUR - DWARF HAMSTER HOME CAGE MOUSE GERBIL RUNNING WHEEL HOUSE CAGES HAMSTERS NEW PURPLE

1.0 out of 5 stars Please no., 18 July 2014
As the first reviewer said, please do not ever buy this for any type of animal. Ever. It has a wire floor. The gaps are the same size as the hamster itself. It is tiny. Think about it.

OUR - DWARF HAMSTER HOME CAGE MOUSE GERBIL RUNNING WHEEL HOUSE CAGES HAMSTERS NEW BLUE

1.0 out of 5 stars Please no., 18 July 2014
Please do not ever buy this for any type of animal. Ever. It has a wire floor. The gaps are the same size as the hamster itself. It is tiny. Think about it.

OUR - DWARF HAMSTER HOME CAGE MOUSE GERBIL RUNNING WHEEL HOUSE CAGES HAMSTERS NEW PINK

1.0 out of 5 stars Please no., 18 July 2014

Kaytee/Superpet Cage Wheel with Silent Spinner, for Small Animal, 6.5'' (Various Colours)
Price: 13.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Wheel..., 22 Jan 2013
I keep my hamster in my room, so a silent wheel sounded brilliant at the time. The wheel that came with my cage squeaked and rattled and was a bit too small. When I found this one I couldn't believe it was almost 10 for it, but with nowhere else to put my hamster, I bought it. It came in about 4 days which was quicker than I expected, and originally I used the back clip to put it on the bars of the cage, although the clip is very chunky and stretched the bars quite a bit. I'll tell you now; IT IS NOT SILENT AT ALL. It didn't squeak, but it still rattled against the cage and made almost as much noise as the original wheel. After a while I moved it onto the stand, which helped LOADS. As long as it stays on top of the sawdust or a level surface it doesn't rattle about, but I still wouldn't say it was 'whisper quiet' as the description says. I guess it would be a lot quieter with a dwarf hamster, but my Syrian still makes quite a bit of noise with the actual running. It's a good fit so far, but I don't know what it'll be like when she's an adult.
Not exactly value for money or whisper quiet, but decent if used with stand.

BLACKBERRY 9350 / 9360 / 9370 CURVE 3G SUPER SLIM CLIP ON PROTECTION CASE/COVER/SKIN CIRCLES AND FLOWERS BY KIT ME OUT UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Jun 2012
Fits perfectly to 9360, quite durable (as long as your friend doesn't try to steal your phone from you... -_-)Easy to get off and on, doesn't block up anything and protects phone well. Recommended.

FLASH SUPERSTORE LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR AND BLACK FLOWERS SUPER SLIM CLIP ON PROTECTION CASE/COVER/SKIN FOR BLACKBERRY 9350 / 9360 / 9370 CURVE
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - Worth the Money, 29 Jun 2012
This is a very good phone cover, fits my 9360 perfectly. It is a bit chipped, the scratches aren't very noticeable with it being black, but I've had it for about six months and has never really been off (I drop my phone quite a lot...) Doesn't block any buttons and fairly easy for getting it off and on again. Recommended.

I Want My Hat Back
I Want My Hat Back
by Jon Klassen

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jun 2012
This review is from: I Want My Hat Back (Hardcover)
I found this book in Waterstones with my friend, we are both over 12 and by the end we were absolutely killing ourselves with laughter, very cute and funny book, was very tempted to buy it. Very good and hilarious book.

DOG'S LIFE (PS2)
DOG'S LIFE (PS2)
Offered by funfair games
Price: 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars the most amazing game ever!, 3 Oct 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: DOG'S LIFE (PS2) (Video Game)
This was one of the first games I've ever had, I've had it since I got my playstation which was probably over four years ago, and I'm still playing it now, I must have finished it at least twenty times! In this game you play Jake-who i think is a foxhound-a dog that always has something to say. He is on a mission to foil Miss Peaches the cat food maker's plan (you'll have to find out what that is yourself) and rescue Daisy the dog and win her heart. On the way you will meet children, police officers, postmen, butchers and thieves, who you will need to interact with in order to earn enough bones to get the better of other dogs and control them to help you in your search for Daisy.

You can do practically anything in this game that a real dog can do, including run, jump, beg, mark your territory and even go number two! The sense of humour and wit in this game is huge and small children will enjoy just making Jake run around in circles while older children and adults will enjoy the actual game and may be tempted to play around themselves a bit too. Over all, this is a brilliant game. :)