Profile for Tabby > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Chapter One
Chapter One

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Chapter One (MP3 Download)
Loved her on X Factor, a great first album.

Sit Down (Album Version)
Sit Down (Album Version)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 Jan. 2015
A classic so bought it when down-loadind Laid.

Laid
Laid

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Laid (MP3 Download)
Heard my son playing it - loved it so bought it!

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Cowhide Genuine Leather Wallet Case Flip Cover Ivory White inc Business Card Holder+2 Screen Protector
Offered by iKase

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality Case, 29 Jan. 2014
Good quality, excellent quality - this is by far the best case I have found for my Galaxy Note 10.1 and I would strongly recommend it.
Wish it was available in other colours as well.

RED - NEW BOYS GIRLS UNISEX TRIKE 3in1 LEXX QIANTE TRICYCLE STEERING HANDLE | SEAT PAD

1.0 out of 5 stars Save yourself a load of frustration, 7 Sept. 2013
It is a great pity that the importer of this product does not read the reviews or if he does - ignores them.
I wish I had believed them before I bought it; I have spent three frustrating hours today and nowhere near built the bike. The build instructions are worse than useless, I have parts that are not even shown and other parts have not been machined properly and won't fit together. I bought this for my granddaughter but will probably end up taking a lump hammer to it and smashing it to pieces in frustration before she even sees it.
Without doubt the worst self assembly product I have ever purchased and believe me there have been a few - mainly of eastern manufacture.
Its a pity there is not a zero star rating because that's what I would have given it.
It may be good when built but you try building it - save yourself a load of grief and don't even consider buying this trike.

Electronic Earth [Explicit]
Electronic Earth [Explicit]

3.0 out of 5 stars Not My Cup of Tea, 14 Feb. 2013
I bought this album based on my love of his hit single with Emeli Sande unfortunately the other tracks have not met my expectations.

Impossible
Impossible

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover, 14 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Impossible (MP3 Download)
I much prefer this to the original; James Arthur has unique vision and is going to be a massive star.

The Cream Of
The Cream Of

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings Back a Lost Youth, 14 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Cream Of (MP3 Download)
I remember buying this 35 years ago on 8 Track Stereo - a bigger lemon than Betamax video. The music is as good as ever and I still like to listen to it in the car.

Groovy Christmas - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Groovy Christmas - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 25 Jan. 2013
I buy the vouchers as gifts for myself as I find it much easier to purchase items like Kindle books and music downloads from a gift account balance.

Simply the Best Radio Hits
Simply the Best Radio Hits
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Listening, 25 Jan. 2013
This is my wife's favourite CD but somehow she broke Disc 1 in half.
I found a second hand copy for sale and paid more for the postage - 1p for the CD.
Result - was in her good books for days!

Page: 1 | 2