Profile for Fran > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Queen Helene Olive Oil Facial Masque 175 ml
Queen Helene Olive Oil Facial Masque 175 ml
Offered by afrocosmetics4u

3.0 out of 5 stars It does not irritate my skin and it smells nice but I don't feel it is doing a lot ..., 29 Sep 2014
This mask is only OK. I did not notice a profound hydrating effect after 2 uses. It does not irritate my skin and it smells nice but I don't feel it is doing a lot for my skin. I think it is better to pay a little bit more and get a mask that works. I prefer Cyclax masks to this brand.

Andrew Barton Straight Answer Paddle Brush
Andrew Barton Straight Answer Paddle Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have bought it and is still in a very good shape and brushing my hair nicely, 23 Aug 2014
There has been a year since I have bought it and is still in a very good shape and brushing my hair nicely.

WENKO 3201010100 Telescopic shower corner element Compact - 4 shelves, 4 hooks, aluminium, plastic, up to 2.75 cm height, tube Ø 2.5 cm, white

5.0 out of 5 stars ... many products and it still seams very stable and sturdy., 23 Aug 2014
Stays put in place and I am able to storage so many products and it still seams very stable and sturdy.

No More Spiders (500ml)
No More Spiders (500ml)
Offered by buyabargainuk

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 23 Aug 2014
This review is from: No More Spiders (500ml)
No effect at all in deterring spiders. Regret buying it.

Neo G MEDICAL GRADE OPEN PATELLA KNEE SUPPORT 'breathable design'
Neo G MEDICAL GRADE OPEN PATELLA KNEE SUPPORT 'breathable design'
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

5.0 out of 5 stars It gives a very nice support to my knee and is very worth of ..., 23 Aug 2014
It gives a very nice support to my knee and is very worth of paying that price for it. I find walking so much more comfortable when I am wearing it.

Beautimaxx 3.5-inch White Zebra Slant Tip Eyebrow Tweezer
Beautimaxx 3.5-inch White Zebra Slant Tip Eyebrow Tweezer
Offered by Sanguine Scissors Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars The tweezer is so sharp that hurts your skin and ..., 23 Aug 2014
The tweezer is so sharp that hurts your skin and you have to be very careful when using it. I regret buying it. The precision when plucking your hairs is just average.

Zyliss No Need To Peel Susi 3 Garlic Press
Zyliss No Need To Peel Susi 3 Garlic Press

5.0 out of 5 stars Another wonderful Zlyss product, 13 Jun 2014
I am so impressed by this manufacturer that I bought a few different items and they all have superb quality and finish for a reasonable price. This does what it says it does press unpeeled garlic cloves and saves you a lot of time and smelly fingers.

What to Eat When You're Pregnant
What to Eat When You're Pregnant

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, must have, 13 Jun 2014
This is an updated and very detailed book on nutrition in pregnancy delivered in a simplified fashion so you can get all the information you need quickly and you can be sure that is updated and correct. When I got pregnant I needed something you can read fast to be able to start applying the principles of healthy nutrition early on and also be able to know what foods to avoid. Highly recommended.

Zyliss Tomato Peeler, Red
Zyliss Tomato Peeler, Red
Offered by Neuerts - the shop for extremely fair conditions for collectors and lovers of kitchen- / living environment

5.0 out of 5 stars A great peeler, 13 Jun 2014
Buy this product, you wont regret it. It peels tomatoes as apples as well as peaches and other similar fruit. It is so sharp that I managed to cut myself. It has serrated blades that make this peeler efficient peeling tomatoes.

Day-by-day Pregnancy Book
Day-by-day Pregnancy Book
by Maggie (ed) Blott

2.0 out of 5 stars I returned it, 13 Jun 2014
I did not like this book as the information is scattered around the book and given in small chunks and repeated quite often. The quality of baby scan photos is not clear so there a tons of scan photos you can not even understand what you are seeing there. And there are many baby scan photos. I returned this book as I don't believe it can actually help me learn useful fact of the pregnancy and take a better care of my baby.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6