Profile for Fran > Reviews

Zyliss No Need To Peel Susi 3 Garlic Press
Zyliss No Need To Peel Susi 3 Garlic Press
Price: 9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Another wonderful Zlyss product, 13 Jun 2014
I am so impressed by this manufacturer that I bought a few different items and they all have superb quality and finish for a reasonable price. This does what it says it does press unpeeled garlic cloves and saves you a lot of time and smelly fingers.

What to Eat When You're Pregnant
What to Eat When You're Pregnant
Price: 5.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, must have, 13 Jun 2014
This is an updated and very detailed book on nutrition in pregnancy delivered in a simplified fashion so you can get all the information you need quickly and you can be sure that is updated and correct. When I got pregnant I needed something you can read fast to be able to start applying the principles of healthy nutrition early on and also be able to know what foods to avoid. Highly recommended.

Zyliss Tomato Peeler, Red
Zyliss Tomato Peeler, Red
Price: 6.92

5.0 out of 5 stars A great peeler, 13 Jun 2014
Buy this product, you wont regret it. It peels tomatoes as apples as well as peaches and other similar fruit. It is so sharp that I managed to cut myself. It has serrated blades that make this peeler efficient peeling tomatoes.

Day-by-day Pregnancy Book
Day-by-day Pregnancy Book
by Maggie (ed) Blott
Price: 17.00

2.0 out of 5 stars I returned it, 13 Jun 2014
I did not like this book as the information is scattered around the book and given in small chunks and repeated quite often. The quality of baby scan photos is not clear so there a tons of scan photos you can not even understand what you are seeing there. And there are many baby scan photos. I returned this book as I don't believe it can actually help me learn useful fact of the pregnancy and take a better care of my baby.

Trust MC-1200 PC Microphone
Trust MC-1200 PC Microphone
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 13 Jun 2014
I read good reviews about this microphone and I was not disappointed when it arrived. You can be heard and understood very well during the Skype call which was the reason for my purchase.

100ml Avocado Virgin Oil
100ml Avocado Virgin Oil
Offered by Naissance
Price: 3.39

5.0 out of 5 stars For my hair, 13 Jun 2014
I have tried various types of oils to use on my hair as a hydrating mask. Comparing to olive, argan and castor oil this oil works the best for me. This 100ml bottle is enough for months use as I use a pound size amount each time. Smells great too.

New Balance Men's Black Trainer MX624AB- WIDTH D 11.5 UK, 46.5 EU, 12 US
New Balance Men's Black Trainer MX624AB- WIDTH D 11.5 UK, 46.5 EU, 12 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 13 Jun 2014
I find these shoes very comfortable and they look very nice, I don't think they are bulky, I wear 11,5 and they were true to size. The quality is excellent for the price and the leather finish is matte so they are very discrete and may be wore at work.

Zyliss Soft Grip Handle Paring Knife Set with Protective Case - E72403
Zyliss Soft Grip Handle Paring Knife Set with Protective Case - E72403
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u
Price: 6.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sharp, 13 Jun 2014
This set of knives is very sharp and I am very pleased with the purchase. I have purchased a few products made by this brand and all are characterized by a great finish and sharpness.

Bomb Cosmetics Dr Foot Refreshing Foot Scrub
Bomb Cosmetics Dr Foot Refreshing Foot Scrub
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Jun 2014
This is a buttery product that contains peeling. You need to damp it a little bit before usage to be able to spread it but the result is excellent. It smells great and does the job also leaving your feet hydrated. Highly recommended product.

Timex T2N247PF Men's Analog Quartz Watch with Everlasting Calendar and Black Leather Strap
Offered by Kay's Watch Shop
Price: 23.49

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 years after purchase, 13 Jun 2014
I am very disappointed with this watch. I work in primary school so I needed a water-resistant watch as I spend a lot of time outdoors. this watch came with the battery that needed replacement a few months after purchase and now two years after the watch began to be slow and I need to reset time frequently. I have changed the battery so that is not a problem. I don't recommend this watch.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5