Profile for Andreas > Reviews

Content by Andreas

Andreas

Page: 1 | 2
Hahnel Triad 30 Lite Professional Aluminium Alloy 4-Section Tripod with 360º Quick Release Ball Head and Free Carrying Case
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Tripod, 15 Sept. 2012
Not much to say for this product, it does what it says, very high quality product in a very attractive price!

Kit 12 - 24 Volt In-Car Charger for iPhone 3/3G/3GS/4/4S, iPod Touch/Nano - White

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work..., 30 April 2012
It does not work with my iphone 4 or my ipod nano, although the red led lights. Waste of money...

Nexxus Leather Flip Case for Samsung S5230 Tocco Lite
Nexxus Leather Flip Case for Samsung S5230 Tocco Lite

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad not good., 30 April 2012
I purchased this product for my samsung phone. It came in time, in fits very good to my phone. The disadvantages are two: it is expensive, comparing to the same products which sell other stores (I ordered it from Amazon because of the free super saver delivery...), and two days after fitting the case to the phone, a piece of plastic at the side of the phone which has the volume control broke...
Three stars because it seems very protective but not 5 stars because of the easily broken plastic and the high price!

Bastards [VINYL]
Bastards [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable!, 6 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Bastards [VINYL] (Vinyl)
First of all, I agree with all the previous reviewers about how nice this album is! I would like to stick to another point: I spent about 11 pounds for this vinyl, and now I hold in my hands an unbelievably nice picture disk, which is a limited edition of 1000 numbered pieces (I own the #765). Everything came better than it seemed and I own a unique masterpiece. The product description doesn't say anything about picture disk or limited edition and I couldn't believe my luck! Thank you sooo much Amazon!

Shimano Men's MT33 Black Cycling Shoe BMT3346 10.5 UK
Shimano Men's MT33 Black Cycling Shoe BMT3346 10.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value-money balance!, 6 Dec. 2011
Hi everybody.I'm an XC rider,I take place in marathon,endurance and epic XC races.I needed something tough and comfort,because when ridding a bike for 5-6 hours non-stop racing you need to be comfortable. I managed to try this ride and they are brilliant!

First of all,when installing the cleats,be careful not to tighten the screws too much not to hurt them.It's easy to install the cleats,just remove the base which the screws hold and place the cleats.I use them with crank brothers eggbeaters and they work together perfect!I used the crank brothers cleats screws and not the shoes screws.If doing that,be careful because if the screws are too long,you're gonna injure the inner shoe (and so your foot...)!

As most of the other writers claimed,you have to order one size number bigger than your everyday shoes.I have a 45 EU size foot so i ordered the 46 EU - 10,5 UK size and fits perfect!

They are pretty comfortable on mountainwalking when needed,too!The only disadvantage,which is not very noticeable,is their big weight,but that's because they are mountainbike and not roadbike shoes,and because the downside is very tough for best power transfer to the pedal.

This is a very good choice for beginners, XC fans, and ever pro's. I recommend them to everyone!

Asus Xonar ESSENCE ST Internal Sound Card (PCI, EAX 5.0)
Asus Xonar ESSENCE ST Internal Sound Card (PCI, EAX 5.0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate..., 3 Dec. 2011
Not much to say, this is the ultimate soundcard for this kinda budget.Very fair price!I use them with a set of Logitech z5500 speakers with optical plug and the sound it crystal clear!
Thanks Amazon!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2012 11:02 AM BST

Quay Women's 1364 Sunglasses Black qy1364Black One Size
Quay Women's 1364 Sunglasses Black qy1364Black One Size
Offered by Nelly Fashion (free shipping for orders above £30.00)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product!, 3 Dec. 2011
I bought this pair for my girlfriend,because some days before she lost her Hilfigers...She wanted to have a new pair of black sunglasses, so she loved them! They seem to be made of quality materials,and the shape is very nice,too.This Quay firm seems to be very fair,I visited the official site and I saw really nice products.Amazon sells them for very good prices,so I was not afraid to try them!

Craft Active Jersey Men's Cycling Shirts - Pal/White, Medium
Craft Active Jersey Men's Cycling Shirts - Pal/White, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product!, 3 Dec. 2011
Very comfortable and well-made product.I've used it for a cross-country marathon race and had no problems with it.
Thanks Amazon!

Call of Duty: Black Ops (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Xbox 360)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon rules!!!, 3 Dec. 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Hi everybody,
first of all,I would like to say that the positive feedback is more for Amazon,because of its best services and price!!! This product came to my house very fast!
The Game is good,nice graphics and gameplay, as most of the latest CoD...

Maxxis Advantage Kevlar 70A - Black, 26 x 2.1-Inch
Maxxis Advantage Kevlar 70A - Black, 26 x 2.1-Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Good race tyres!, 7 Oct. 2011
After some postage problems, which were solved very quickly from Amazon, I received a pair of these tyres!They fit very nice on my rim, the profile of the tyre is a bit bigger from my previous maxxis high rollers.It is a very good price for a kevlar-very light- tyre!All it's specs make this tyre excellent solution for races, especially for rocky-gravel races!It worth 5 stars!

Page: 1 | 2