Profile for C. Weaver > Reviews

Content by C. Weaver

C. Weaver "daysr4creating" (Somerset)

Page: 1 | 2
Kundalini - The Essence of Yoga
Kundalini - The Essence of Yoga
by Guru Dharam Singh Khalsa

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Kundalini Yoga book, 25 April 2014
I gave my original to a friend who was teaching so was glad to find a new copy as was missing it. Some useful advice on balancing ones energies and clear helpful pictures of the poses

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Balance, 25 April 2014
Having suffered hot flushes for a while I was advised to try these and after the first week the hot flushes diminished so a year or soon and I'm still taking them as a precaution and to supplement my diet which is good but want extra protection as I have a stressful job working long hours with a housefulof other people's teenagers!

The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me (Dahl Colour Editions)
The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me (Dahl Colour Editions)
by Roald Dahl
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by all, 25 April 2014
This is a lovely story and my grand daughter insisted on reading it twice having read a shorter version before.

Silverline Cargo Net 300 x 300mm
Silverline Cargo Net 300 x 300mm
Offered by SoSupplies Ltd
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars S t r e t c h y, 25 April 2014
This is a great cargo net and stretches well to hold onto quite alot of stuffon rear carrier or over front basket. Delivered in good time too.

PedalPro Material Folding Quick Release Bicycle Basket - Black
PedalPro Material Folding Quick Release Bicycle Basket - Black
Offered by SDE Online
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds loads!, 25 April 2014
This basket was brilliant on my recent 'Tour de France' and swallowed my meals,spare shoes, wash stuff etc. The fitting seems really strong and is easy to fix on and take off even one handed whilst holding the bike! I bought a rain cover in fluo yellow for rain protection but it's fine as is of course if you're just popping to the shops on a dry day. No more squashed salad leaves etc....it will be perfect for the lighter and delicate bits of shopping which often get squashed in my panniers. The carrying handle is strong and makes it intoa functionalpiece of kit.

White Glo Coffee + Tea Drinkers Formula Whitening Toothpaste
White Glo Coffee + Tea Drinkers Formula Whitening Toothpaste
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and smooth, 25 April 2014
I really like the freshness with which this leaves my mouth. Teeth feel really smooth and the mint taste is REALLY refreshing unlike some which leave a slightly 'dirty' taste

The Wizard's Wish: Or, How He Made the Yuckies Go Away - A Story About the Magic in You
by Brad Yates
Price: 5.68

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this, 25 April 2014
I have yet to read this with my Granddaughter so don't know yet how it will godown with her but I like the concept myself as an EFT practitioner

MadeForRain XL High Visibility & Rain Cover for Front and Rear Basket - CityTurtle Safety XL - Neon Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Visibility, 25 April 2014
This rain cover did a brilliant job on my recent 'Tour de France'! Keeping it over my front basket even when it was dry meant I had somewhere to tuck maps and clothing as I peeled it off. The High Visibility fabric meant I could be easily seen and the elastic meant the cover stayed put even when only partially covering my basket for visibility purposes only. It's a good size and covered all it needed to and my stuff was completely dry even cycling for a whole day in pouring rain!

Wallace & Gromit - A Grand Day Out [DVD] [1989]
Wallace & Gromit - A Grand Day Out [DVD] [1989]
Dvd ~ Peter Sallis
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun film, 25 April 2014
The delivery was fast on my DVDs and we enjoyed the film again after a few years not having seen it. W&G's wit loses nothing in time. A great buy

Altura Progel Womens 3/4 Cycling Knickers 2012 10 Black
Altura Progel Womens 3/4 Cycling Knickers 2012 10 Black
Offered by Millet Sports
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 3/4 length, 25 April 2014
These cycle leggings are a great length keeping the knees protected from cold winds. The gripper although very fitting around my calf did not cause any problems and they stayed in place which was great! Padding is super comfortable and was is good for long rides.

Page: 1 | 2