Profile for Strength and Honour > Reviews

Content by Strength and H...

Strength and Honour (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
ARTEC MAGNETIC SOUNDHOLE PICKUP FOR ACOUSTIC GUITAR 6 or 12 STRING
ARTEC MAGNETIC SOUNDHOLE PICKUP FOR ACOUSTIC GUITAR 6 or 12 STRING
Offered by Really Useful Music Company (RUMC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 4 Jan 2014
I had an undersaddle pick up fitted on my Tanglewood, this never really worked very well, the volume always being very low. I bought the Artec as a comparatively inexpensive substitute.

However now fitted I am really pleased with the sound, and operates without feedback at even high volume levels. I placed the pickup at the bridge end of the soundhole as I prefer a more treble sound. Works well for recording as well

I would buy this again, and would thoroughly recommend it.

Russell Hobbs 15215 Coffee Maker in Black
Russell Hobbs 15215 Coffee Maker in Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Coffee anyone?, 3 Sep 2013
We wanted a good, reliable coffee maker, and had a look at quite a few, this stood out as the best value, and we were not disappointed, makes a good hot cup of coffee, has a mixture control, we like very strong coffee so a slow flow is required, but you can control this, which we couldn't do on our previous coffee maker.

The item arrived just in it's product box, which considering it has a fair amount of breakable components wasn't perhaps the best way to send it through the post! Happily Post Office delivered it intact, I doubt whether that would have been the case had it come via courier? But for that I would have given the whole thing five stars. Please pack it properly in future.

Two (2) X Panasonic CR1616 Lithium Coin Cell Battery 3v Blister Packed
Two (2) X Panasonic CR1616 Lithium Coin Cell Battery 3v Blister Packed
Offered by PoundMax

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries don't have to drain your wallet, 3 Sep 2013
I needed these batteries in a hurry, so hunted the internet, some of the prices were ridiculously high, others were obviously not the real deal. These were perfect, names product at a good price, plus the bonus of fast delivery.

Very impressed.

Mens Plain Coloured Microfibre Swim Shorts Board Shorts Beach Shorts Surf Shorts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at low price, 3 Sep 2013
I looked at quite a few shorts, they all seemed way over priced for what they were, then I discovered these, the quality is fine, plus they are quick drying, and soft touch.

Tales of Ancient Rome
Tales of Ancient Rome

5.0 out of 5 stars Well considered stories based in ancient Rome, 3 Sep 2013
Really enjoyed these byte sized stories, just the thing when you're pushed for time!

Each story was cleverly written and gave a different slant to life in Rome.

Mobile Bones: Joint Supplement for Dogs
Mobile Bones: Joint Supplement for Dogs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product that does what it says, 3 Sep 2013
Our eight year old Golden Retriever was beginning to show signs of joint wear and tear, we discovered Mobile Bones when looking at how to relieve his symptoms - so gave it a go, he seems back to his old self again after 3 weeks on MB.

Might try it myself!!!

The Feeling - Singles (2006 - 2011)
The Feeling - Singles (2006 - 2011)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Feeling feel good factor, 29 July 2012
The Feeling are masters at writing and performing songs that are instantly memorable and distinctly them, and leave you feeling good. I like all the tracks on this hits album, you won't be disappointed. They deserve to be an even bigger force than they currently are, they're probably too good to be in the current charts where image is more important than content, their day will come again once the kids have grown up. Consistent and talented, long may they continue.

Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 [DVD] [2010]
Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Andy Whitfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Two episodes and you're hooked, 11 Jun 2011
This is an excellent series, Gladiator on steroids, give it time, the plot begins slowly and allows you to get to know the characters before it really takes off, we are now hooked and have to make ourselves only watch three or four episodes a week.

A great story with graphic fight scenes and some mild sex scenes so not for the faint hearted!

Brilliant - highly recommended.

Revlon 9426U Deluxe Illuminated Oval Mirror
Revlon 9426U Deluxe Illuminated Oval Mirror

5.0 out of 5 stars Revealing Revlon, 13 Feb 2011
I had a good look around before deciding on this mirror, and I couldn't find a better one for the price. I had read a few negative reviews, but of course there are always some. However when I received the mirror it does the job brilliantly, extremely well built, and the light settings are very helpful. The mirrors are very clear and the magnification is superb, in fact so good you will see things you probably wish you hadn't - but then at least you can fix them!

Don't hesitate to buy, I haven't had any issues at all with it and it represents fantastic value for money.

A Good Year [DVD] [2006]
A Good Year [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Russell Crowe

4.0 out of 5 stars Relax and enjoy with a bottle of red wine, 21 April 2010
This review is from: A Good Year [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
I've read many reviews of this film. I think people expect an epic every time they see Scott and Crowe are involved in a film.

I've seen it a few times now and each time it gets better, it's a familiar story well filmed, with some memorable moments, so try not to analyse it, just open a bottle of red, relax and enjoy watching an enchanting film.

Page: 1 | 2