Profile for Strength and Honour > Reviews

Content by Strength and H...

Strength and Honour (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Essential Hall & Oates
Essential Hall & Oates

5.0 out of 5 stars H2O at their best, 29 Nov 2014
Great value from an all time great duo, good quality mp3, most of my faves are on here. Treat yourself.

FOR IPHONE 3 3G 3GS STYLISH SMOOTH PURPLE LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH
FOR IPHONE 3 3G 3GS STYLISH SMOOTH PURPLE LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection at a good price, 29 Nov 2014
Lots of choices out there, but this is good quality, and will PROTECT your iPhone, simple and effective.

Victorinox Classic SD Swiss Army Pocket Tool Red
Victorinox Classic SD Swiss Army Pocket Tool Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Faultless performance, 29 Nov 2014
Faultless. It goes without saying the product is top quality. The price was the best I could find, and delivery was fast.

ARTEC MAGNETIC SOUNDHOLE PICKUP FOR ACOUSTIC GUITAR 6 or 12 STRING
ARTEC MAGNETIC SOUNDHOLE PICKUP FOR ACOUSTIC GUITAR 6 or 12 STRING
Offered by Really Useful Music Company (RUMC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 4 Jan 2014
I had an undersaddle pick up fitted on my Tanglewood, this never really worked very well, the volume always being very low. I bought the Artec as a comparatively inexpensive substitute.

However now fitted I am really pleased with the sound, and operates without feedback at even high volume levels. I placed the pickup at the bridge end of the soundhole as I prefer a more treble sound. Works well for recording as well

I would buy this again, and would thoroughly recommend it.

Russell Hobbs Black Coffeemaker model 15215
Russell Hobbs Black Coffeemaker model 15215

4.0 out of 5 stars Coffee anyone?, 3 Sep 2013
We wanted a good, reliable coffee maker, and had a look at quite a few, this stood out as the best value, and we were not disappointed, makes a good hot cup of coffee, has a mixture control, we like very strong coffee so a slow flow is required, but you can control this, which we couldn't do on our previous coffee maker.

The item arrived just in it's product box, which considering it has a fair amount of breakable components wasn't perhaps the best way to send it through the post! Happily Post Office delivered it intact, I doubt whether that would have been the case had it come via courier? But for that I would have given the whole thing five stars. Please pack it properly in future.

Two (2) X Panasonic CR1616 Lithium Coin Cell Battery 3v Blister Packed
Two (2) X Panasonic CR1616 Lithium Coin Cell Battery 3v Blister Packed
Offered by Battery Bandit

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries don't have to drain your wallet, 3 Sep 2013
I needed these batteries in a hurry, so hunted the internet, some of the prices were ridiculously high, others were obviously not the real deal. These were perfect, names product at a good price, plus the bonus of fast delivery.

Very impressed.

Mens Plain Coloured Microfibre Swim Shorts Board Shorts Beach Shorts Surf Shorts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at low price, 3 Sep 2013
I looked at quite a few shorts, they all seemed way over priced for what they were, then I discovered these, the quality is fine, plus they are quick drying, and soft touch.

Tales of Ancient Rome
Tales of Ancient Rome

5.0 out of 5 stars Well considered stories based in ancient Rome, 3 Sep 2013
Really enjoyed these byte sized stories, just the thing when you're pushed for time!

Each story was cleverly written and gave a different slant to life in Rome.

Mobile Bones: Joint Supplement for Dogs
Mobile Bones: Joint Supplement for Dogs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product that does what it says, 3 Sep 2013
Our eight year old Golden Retriever was beginning to show signs of joint wear and tear, we discovered Mobile Bones when looking at how to relieve his symptoms - so gave it a go, he seems back to his old self again after 3 weeks on MB.

Might try it myself!!!

The Feeling - Singles (2006 - 2011)
The Feeling - Singles (2006 - 2011)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Feeling feel good factor, 29 July 2012
The Feeling are masters at writing and performing songs that are instantly memorable and distinctly them, and leave you feeling good. I like all the tracks on this hits album, you won't be disappointed. They deserve to be an even bigger force than they currently are, they're probably too good to be in the current charts where image is more important than content, their day will come again once the kids have grown up. Consistent and talented, long may they continue.

Page: 1 | 2