Profile for Mrs. Gwyneth Lorimer > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Gwyneth L...

Mrs. Gwyneth Lorimer (United Kingdom)

Music Angel Friendz Universal Portable Stereo Rechargeable Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Players/PC/MAC - Black
Offered by Modern-Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Make listening to your music online an awesome experience, 23 Aug. 2013
My daughter introduced me to this little gadget, or I would not have believed the lovely sound such a tiny thing could produce. It transforms my listening via my phone, ipod, ipad and laptop....my only gripe is that the connection via the usb is very frail. My first Angel fell from my laptop onto the side where the usb line plugs in, and bent the pins very very easily, so they are quite delicate. I had a few miserable weeks while I waited for my next one to arrive....I was lost without it. Treat it with mammoth respect, and it'll be fine.

Cyprus Well
Cyprus Well

5.0 out of 5 stars This CD should win Folk Award of the year, or there is no justice!, 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Cyprus Well (Audio CD)
Jim is the great grandnephew of Charles Causley, the Cornish Poet. Those of us in school in the 50's and 60's may remember some of his poems. Now Jim has set some of his poems to music, and, added by other fine folk musicians, has produced an evocative and haunting collection of songs that are set to become classics. Jim has a honey soaked voice, one of the most beautiful voices in the folk world. I can't recommend this more hightly!

The Architecture of the Arkansas Ozarks (Stay More series)
The Architecture of the Arkansas Ozarks (Stay More series)

3.0 out of 5 stars The architecture of the Arkansas ozarks, 7 Aug. 2013
An engaging and entertaining idea, and lots of it fun to read aloud to enjoy the Arkansas accents. A little too long really.
.it began to pall around two thirds in.

HP Deskjet D1560 Colour Printer
HP Deskjet D1560 Colour Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for light home use, 11 July 2009
The Deskjet D1560 was exactly what I wanted - a printer for occasional light use, which would be very easy to set up and use, and (most of all) would fit in a tiny space under my desk. It installed quite quickly, and I have probably had about 25-30 printed sheets from the sample black ink cartridge that was supplied with it. The ink is still going. I would recomend this, but not if I regularly needed to print large documents.