Profile for A. Ball > Reviews

Content by A. Ball

A. Ball (Southport England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
964 - EDZ Merino Beanie Hat
964 - EDZ Merino Beanie Hat
Offered by EDZ Direct
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WARM, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: 964 - EDZ Merino Beanie Hat
Nice hat keeps my head warm, without a big hat on, great as a base layer easy to pack away in a pocket or top of rucksack, or to put on in a tent when in sleeping bag, I recommend it ............

Shakespeare Mach 1 XT Travel Match Rod - Black, 13 ft
Shakespeare Mach 1 XT Travel Match Rod - Black, 13 ft

5.0 out of 5 stars just the JOB, 21 Oct 2013
I like this rod, I bought it because I use a motorbike and space is short for me, I travel light, it's a responsive rod, easy to use. I would recommend it to any traveler that likes float fishing, when packed down its just a nice size, comes in a plastic case to stop it getting crushed, its nice to hold and has a nice Finnish The reel attachment is very nice but make sure you tighten it well, first time I used it I got 18 fish Roach, Bream, Perch, not sure what it would act like with a large carp but think it could handle up to mid size fish very easy. The cork handle is nice to hold great rod love it............

Eyed power barbless fishing hooks. Pack of 3 assorted sizes including sz.16, 18 & 20.
Offered by Conx2 Technology Ltd
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars handy Hooks, 21 Oct 2013
Not the best hooks but they do the job in hand, I did catch fish using them which is what there made for, maybe it's just me but not 100% happy with them.......

Trangia Kettle For Trangia 27 Set
Trangia Kettle For Trangia 27 Set
Price: 10.80

5.0 out of 5 stars neat Kettle, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Trangia Kettle (Sports)
Just the job for a Quick brew, the right size for my cooker, good to store burner in when packing up, happy with this little kettle can make a brew in 5mins with it outdoors when camping and fishing.........

Pellor 2014 Cycling Wrap Running Outdoor Sports Sunglasses Multi Sport Glasses Exchangeable 5 Lenses Unbreakable Polarized UV400
Offered by Kldeals
Price: 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set sunglasses, 4 Aug 2013
Polarized glass great for fishing, other glass colors are good in different light conditions, seem to be quite tuff they have a snug fit plus a strap is also part of the deal connects fairly easy. I recommend them for the prise they are a great deal the box for them is okay holds all the lenses a cleaning cloth and the glasses easily nice on your eyes when in bright sunlight my friends all liked them too

Sunagor 10x42 "All Weather" Waterproof Binoculars
Sunagor 10x42 "All Weather" Waterproof Binoculars
Price: 129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Binoculars, 2 April 2013
I've had these binoculars for a week or so now, I like to walk along the coast here in Southport, I bought them partly because they are waterproof and gas purged so they don't mist up, Because we get so much bad weather felt it better to get these. They are good quality binoculars and the price was excellent on Amazon for them, I looked on other sites and they were a lot more in price. The image you get with them is really quite good, there easy to focus the focus nob is nice to use not to slack moves nice, I looked at the night sky with them the other night, it was very clear and very cold, had no problems with mist, and the view was quite bright in the binoculars. when using them in day light looking at birds they were very sharp.and there not to heavy round your neck, I have put them on a harness which I think is better than a normal strap. I recommend these binoculars I think for this kind of price you would find it hard to get anything much better, hope this review helps

Ultimate Juicing Recipes & Tips 4th Edition: over 275 delicious recipes based on the latest nutritional discoveries

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tips, 11 Feb 2013
A great little book, it helps me to know what to juice, and for certain health problems you might have, I have high blood presser and cholesterol problems, so I'm new to using a juicer and drinking juice, the book as really helped me, Jan as put the book together well and it's full of tips I recommend it.....

Andrew James Professional Whole Fruit Power Juicer 990 Watts, Includes 2 Year Warranty, Juice Jug And Cleaning Brush
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Juicer, 11 Feb 2013
I bought this about a week ago, I find it a good juicer, but as other people have said the pip left is still quite full of juice, I'm having health problems so bought the juicer to help me out, I can make lots of types of juice drinks with this machine, and I find it best to clean it right after it is used, I swill the parts under a running tap easy to do, the cutter needs the little brush to clean it, watch this part as I nicked myself on it first time I cleaned it. I was just silly but take care. I would advise that you get a book on juicing and work from there really, I must say that the juice taste really nice fresh from the machine, you just know it will do you good. I recommend This juicer it is the only one I have ever bought but I'm quite pleased with it.

UCO Original Candle Lantern, Aluminum Value Pack
UCO Original Candle Lantern, Aluminum Value Pack
Offered by ScaleFarm
Price: 25.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Lantern, 10 Feb 2013
I like this Lantern, simple but good at it's job, the light from it when your eyes have adjusted is warm and nice on the eye, the candle easy did 9 hours, this is for my tent's open it out slide the glass down to lite the candle close glass easy long handle and hook so nothing to catch fire, I recommend it

Aqua Optima 'Accolade Plus' Water Filter Jug with 1x 60-day Evolve filter (limited edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Jug, 10 Feb 2013
The jug fits in the fridge door, so always get nice chilled water 60 days filter, easy to clean, easy to fill, replacement filters easy to get what more can I say, I recommend it bought my sister one as well

Page: 1 | 2 | 3