Profile for Sharon > Reviews

Content by Sharon

Sharon (Berkshire)

KitSound BoomDock Docking Station Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3Gs, 4, 4S, iPod Nano 6th Gen and iPod Touch 4th Gen - Black
Price: 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy ever!, 8 Jan 2014
The sound quality from this Boomdock is fantastic. It's easy to set up and use, an absolutely fabulous product.

We had an accident when my son pulled my iPhone off the dock and totally broke the connector. When we contacted Kitsound to ask the cost of a replacement part, they were more than helpful and a new connector arrived in the post just a couple of days later. The after sales care and consideration of their customer makes me more than happy to recommend any Kitsound product. Great products and a great company to deal with.

We've since bought the Bluetooth device to sit on the dock, so my son is no longer tempted! Another great little device.

Glitter Foam Self-Adhesive Letters (Pack of 850)
Glitter Foam Self-Adhesive Letters (Pack of 850)
Offered by Yellow Moon UK Ltd
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 12 Mar 2013
I was a bit disappointed as the letters were smaller than I expected and are not suitable for what I wanted to use them for. It would have been useful to give some idea of the measurement/height of the letters in the sellers description, they are approximately 15mm in case anyone needs an idea of size.

Other than the size, they stick well and are really easy for children to use in crafts.

Texet A4 Laminator
Texet A4 Laminator
Price: 17.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Simply not up to the job, 21 July 2012
Very disappointing machine. It laminated one sheet, and that got stuck half way through, but wouldn't feed through a second sheet. I allowed it to cool down and tried again, but it still wouldn't feed the second sheet through. More worrying, it started smoking!! This machine really isn't up to the job.

Body and Soul - Relaxation: Resting the Mind Reviving the Body
Body and Soul - Relaxation: Resting the Mind Reviving the Body
Price: 4.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!, 25 July 2007
I bought this CD as I have recently started working from home offering beauty treatments and wanted something to play as background music. This fits the bill perfectly.

I have also just found out that I am expecting our first baby and have played this CD to help me relax. It's so peaceful that I am sure to be packing it to have in the delivery room!!