ARRAY(0xa30ab2b8)

Profile for DaveC2003 > Reviews

Content by DaveC2003

DaveC2003 "DaveC2003" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Samsung SSG-5100GB/XC 3D Glasses (Battery) (New for 2013)
Samsung SSG-5100GB/XC 3D Glasses (Battery) (New for 2013)
Price: 14.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Pair of Glasses, 12 April 2014
I bought these 3D Glasses to replace another pair that was broken. But the broken glasses was an older model (SSG-4100GB). I wasn't too sure if this model of glasses was compatible with my Samsung UE55ES6800 TV but happy to say that it is.

The glasses arrived before the estimated date and in excellent condition. The price was great too, a bit strange why the older model of the glasses SSG-4100GB was more expensive than the newer model on Amazon. But I made the right choice.

T-Cut Metallic Colour Restorer 375ml
T-Cut Metallic Colour Restorer 375ml
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Item, 1 April 2014
I bought the T-Cut to cover a few minor scratches on my car and it did the trick. Item arrived well before the estimated date and arrived in excellent condition.

VAUXHALL CORSA D (2006-ONWARD) BLACK + RED TRIM TAILORED CAR FLOOR MATS CARPET
VAUXHALL CORSA D (2006-ONWARD) BLACK + RED TRIM TAILORED CAR FLOOR MATS CARPET
Offered by E2 TRADE
Price: 14.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Mats But Where is The Red Trim?, 27 Mar 2014
I received the Corsa car mats today, well before estimated date. All mats were accounted for but it came with a black trim instead of red as advertised for the item. But I'll keep them.

HQRP Folding Flip Key FOB Shell Remote Case w/ 3 Buttons for Chevrolet Cruze
HQRP Folding Flip Key FOB Shell Remote Case w/ 3 Buttons for Chevrolet Cruze

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Nasty Item :-(, 26 Jan 2014
I bought this item as the flip key broke off the original fob and required a suitable replacement. I thought this key would be suitable but it wasn't. To move the components from the original fob to the recently purchased one was a very difficult task and had to take it to Chevrolet garage to get their staff to try it. They didn't manage to do it as they said the recently purchased fob was far too easy to take apart, there was nothing keeping the fob together securely. They recommended buying a key fob from them which will cost a lot.

The item had taken almost three weeks to arrive after it was dispatched which I wasn't too happy about either. If any Chevrolet drivers require a key fob, get it from the garage and don't buy this one.

Mens Scottish Araca Grey Tweed Kilt Jacket & Vest 42 Regular
Mens Scottish Araca Grey Tweed Kilt Jacket & Vest 42 Regular
Offered by Macdonald Sporrans

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving My New Jacket!!!, 22 Jan 2014
This is my second purchase from Macdonald Sporrans and they are an absolute pleasure to do business with. I ordered the jacket & vest two days ago and it arrived today, well before the estimated date.

I got text messages and emails from the courier letting me know when the items would be arriving. When the Jacket & vest arrived, they were delivered in a box and found neatly folded into a kilt bag inside.

Cannot complain on the price, the high street stores that had the exact same jacket & vest were charging double. The jacket & vest are in mint condition and look really good with my kilt. Cannot wait to wear it for a wedding function in a few weeks time.

If I need to buy more items for my kilt, I will keep Macdonald Sporrans in mind and will recommend them to family and friends!!!

Seagate ST250DM000 3.5 inch 250GB Hard Drive (Serial-ATA, 6Gb/s, 16Mb, 7200RPM)
Seagate ST250DM000 3.5 inch 250GB Hard Drive (Serial-ATA, 6Gb/s, 16Mb, 7200RPM)
Price: 38.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hard Drive for a Low Price, 21 Jan 2014
I bought the hard drive to add more space for creating new VMware machines on my server as I am currently studying for an IT exam. It arrived today boxed with a SATA cable and very happy with it. The hard drive is in mint condition and the price was a lot cheaper than the shops in the high street. I have tried to use the hard drive on my server and happy to confirm that it works perfectly. Will recommend this seller to family and friends, hope to buy more products from this seller in the near future!!!

Speck CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 4/4s - White/Black
Speck CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 4/4s - White/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Happy with the iPhone Case!!!, 11 Jan 2014
I bought the case to replace my old one as it was cracked. The case arrived in excellent condition and two days before estimated date. Couldn't be any happier!!!

Calvin Klein Euphoria 100ml EDP Spray
Calvin Klein Euphoria 100ml EDP Spray
Offered by ThePerfumeChoice
Price: 36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Will Keep The Wife Happy at Xmas!!!, 16 Dec 2013
My wife hinted to me that she wanted this product but was shocked by the price in the high street stores. Both Boots and Debenhams asked for at least 65 for it. So checked Amazon and was 25 less than the high street stores, it wasn't a no brainer that I purchased it from this site. It came two days before estimated date and in excellent condition. It is now wrapped and under the tree for my wife to open on Xmas day. Very happy to do business with the seller and would recommend them!!!

New Black Cowhide Dress Kilt Sporran With Celtic Cantle & V Tassels
New Black Cowhide Dress Kilt Sporran With Celtic Cantle & V Tassels
Offered by Tartanista
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One Very Happy Customer!!!, 28 Nov 2013
I bought the sporran so that I can wear it with my kilt when I attend my work's Xmas party on Saturday. It arrived in excellent condition and two days before the estimated date. As for price, cannot complain about that. Couldn't be any happier with the sporran.

iPhone 3GS 8GB, 16GB and 32GB COMPLETE REPLACEMENT TOUCH SCREEN DIGITIZER KIT - COMPLETE WITH New Top Touch Screen Glass Digitizer Preinstalled on a Frame with Earpiece and Home button & Home switch ALL PRE-FITTED  TOOLS PROVIDED - TECHGEAR SOLUTIONS
iPhone 3GS 8GB, 16GB and 32GB COMPLETE REPLACEMENT TOUCH SCREEN DIGITIZER KIT - COMPLETE WITH New Top Touch Screen Glass Digitizer Preinstalled on a Frame with Earpiece and Home button & Home switch ALL PRE-FITTED TOOLS PROVIDED - TECHGEAR SOLUTIONS
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions
Price: 14.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too impressed!!!, 27 Nov 2013
I bought this item to replace the cracked screen on my iPhone and it didn't work. No instructions were provided, just advised to look up Youtube. The phone was then broken beyond repair and had to get a new iPhone.

Avoid!!!