Profile for DaveC2003 > Reviews

Content by DaveC2003

DaveC2003 "DaveC2003" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
SanDisk SDSDQM-032G-B35 32 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDQM-032G-B35 32 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)
Offered by GizzmoHeaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Card for Storing Photos!!!, 18 Mar 2013
Bought this card for my new camera to store a lot of photos onto. Really happy with this product. It arrived two days after ordering.

CIT 750w Gold 12CM Silent Atx Power Supply
CIT 750w Gold 12CM Silent Atx Power Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 18 Mar 2013
I bought this product so that it can power on my new graphics card and worked a treat. It was very easy to fit into the computer. It arrived two days after ordering and is in excellent condition.

12-Volt Digital Tyre Inflator
12-Volt Digital Tyre Inflator
Offered by Gizoo - Gadgets & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Handy Product for the Car, 18 Mar 2013
I bought this product for my car. The product was so good I bought another one for my wife's car. It arrived two days after ordering and is in excellent condition.

Puregadgets Nintendo Wii Fit / Wii Sports Balance Board Rechargeable High Capacity Battery Pack and USB Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Item!!!, 18 Mar 2013
I bought this for my wife to use on her Wii balancing board and she is really impressed with it.

6 x MEXXPROTECT Ultra-Clear Screen Protector for Samsung ST700, 6 Protective Films, 100% fits, Display Protection Film

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 18 Mar 2013
I bought this product so the screens on my camera were not scratched. The protectors fitted perfectly on the screens of the camera. Protectors arrived two days after ordering and is in excellent condition.

ABC Products® Replacement Samsung BP-70A / BP70A Li-ion Rechargeable Battery for Select Digimax Digital Camera etc (Models Stated Below)
Offered by abcproducts

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Happy with this Battery!!!, 18 Mar 2013
I bought this battery in case the camera had run out of charge and kept it as a backup. It arrived two days after ordering and is in excellent condition.

MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-680): Configuring Windows® 7 (Corrected Reprint Edition) (Certification)
by Ian McLean

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book!!!, 18 Mar 2013
I bought this product as I work in IT and wanted to undertake self study. The book helped me pass my exam. It arrived two days after ordering and is in excellent condition.

G5-Online USB Retractable Sync Data Charging Cable For Iphone 3GS 3G & iPod 2G + Free Shipping
Offered by adapters and things

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the Best Product for the iPhone!!!, 18 Mar 2013
I bought this product so that I can charge my iPhone at work. It arrived two days after ordering and is in excellent condition.

Unfortunately it broke a few months later.

Baumatic F60.2SS 60cm Telescopic Cooker Chimney Hood - Stainless Steel
Baumatic F60.2SS 60cm Telescopic Cooker Chimney Hood - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 18 Mar 2013
I bought this product for my kitchen. It arrived two days after ordering and is in excellent condition. This product helps to improve the appearance of the kitchen at a reasonable price.

Black & blue 2-piece hard case & vinyl screen protector package for the Apple iPhone 3G

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Case, 18 Mar 2013
I bought this product as my iPhone required a new case and my favourite colour is blue. It arrived two days after ordering and is in excellent condition.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8